Author Topic: Sweeping Advance Terminators!!!  (Read 1075 times)

Offline Meros

• Brother Captain
  • Part dæmon and proud of it.
    • View Profile
    • My Horus Heresy blog
Sweeping Advance Terminators!!!
« on: January 09, 2016, 04:43:00 AM »
As of the new Forge World FaQ/Errata Tatarous Pattern Terminators can now make Sweeping Advances. This is massive. Word Bearers and Emperor's Children terminator armies are unlocked baby. Totally pumped over this. Good bye wallet.

Any unspecified terminator armour can now be either pattern so Pheonix Guard Terminators can now sweep other terminators with Intitive 6!!!!! Eat Pheonix Spear Loyalist Fools!!! getting a little bit over exicted here.

Enjoy people!
http://Www.the-newzealand-wordbearer.blogspot.co.nz
My Horus Heresy blog.

We are all minions of the dark gods, one part in their great game

Online Chaos_Inquisitor

• Battle Brother
    • View Profile
Re: Sweeping Advance Terminators!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2016, 11:38:35 PM »
Damn it!  All the terminators that came in the BaC box are Tartaros...still not worth painting them in Word Bearer's colors.

Online SharkoutofWata

• Chapter Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2016, 02:04:35 AM »
No, those are Cataphractii.  Tartaros are more like modern Terminators about the shoulders and legs.  More smooth and such.  So it makes sense the Tartaros get a buff.  And it's one HELL of a buff.

Offline Meros

• Brother Captain
  • Part dæmon and proud of it.
    • View Profile
    • My Horus Heresy blog
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2016, 02:45:31 AM »
No, those are Cataphractii.  Tartaros are more like modern Terminators about the shoulders and legs.  More smooth and such.  So it makes sense the Tartaros get a buff.  And it's one HELL of a buff.

I know, it's crazy, and it's for FREE! The one major draw back for combat terminators is gone! Amazing. My lists are being redone and re-thought to say the least.

Also emperors children terminators with Pheonix spears with Eilidion in a caestus is going to be my next project. In7 with crusader, yes please!
http://Www.the-newzealand-wordbearer.blogspot.co.nz
My Horus Heresy blog.

We are all minions of the dark gods, one part in their great game

Online SharkoutofWata

• Chapter Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2016, 02:59:33 AM »
It doesn't suit the play style I was shooting for with my Ultramarines, but it's making me consider a couple anyway.  I want to see how this does for Emperor's Children in terms of their tier level.  I wouldn't be surprised if they jump up to the level of my Ultramarines with this change.

Online Chaos_Inquisitor

• Battle Brother
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2016, 08:45:33 PM »
I meant Cataphractii...fingers betray me, so bad.