Jeppe, Can you post a tutorial at all on how you did this at all? Whats the process you go through step by step?
All models consists of the following steps;
1. Primer (white)
2. Basecoat sotek Green, thinned down with water, very fast brush on with a big brush. I usually do 10 models a time on this stage.
3. Another basecoat sotek Green, thinned down with water
4. Wash (mix of green/blue/black wash)
5. Paint up with Sotek Green only leaving the wash in the recess areas
6. First highlight - Sotek Green/White on all the edges
7. second highlight - Sotek Green/more white on all the edges, if possible half as thick a line, so you can see the first highlight.
For the white decorating patterns on the vehichles the following process is used;
1. After step 5 (see above), I use masking tape along the line of where I want patterns to run. This can be a bit tricky on models such as Falcons/Serpents. So if you want to try this start up with a jetbike.
2. After this paint over the line where the masking tape is with Sotek Green. This is done to seal the tape - and just do a very thin layer. You can do without it, but you will se why when you remove the tape.
3. When the "sealing" paint is dry, paint the area white, and remove the masking tape
4. The pattern consists of two lines along the edges - dont worry if you dont make it perfect, you can allways make corrections afterwards. After this you paint the small pattern between the line, which is made up of 3 small vertical lines, followed by three small horisontal lines - its hard to explain in writing, but look closer at some of the pictures, and you will see what I mean.
5. When finished you will probably need to make som small corrections, unless you are truly a pro-painter
I can post some step by step pictures of the patterns later on if somebody would like this.
Oh BTW, some new units has arrived which is featured below. Really liked the way the walkers turned out.
Also made some destroyed vehichle markers. Last picture truly shows how the Farseer makes a planet explode
. Maybe the way opponents of Eldar feels these days