Author Topic: Spacemarinedude92's New Painting/Showcase log (Archaon on Foot Project)  (Read 883 times)

Offline Spacemarinedude92

• Initiate
    • View Profile
Since I tried to bring back a old thread but realized that I should've just let it collect dust I decided to start a new painting log thread and if I could get rid of that thread I probably would. First things first I've been working on a Archaon on Foot model that I've gotten my hands on about a week ago and decided to paint it up to a pretty high standard at least as high as I can get it. The number one goal is to due a lot of wet blending which I usually struggle with. Other things that I have to also work on is a games day veteran, games day company master, three contemptors 2 iron warriors and 1 night lords, and a tempest.

Since I also upgraded my phone to the Samsung galaxy s4 my picture quality are a lot better so if people would like me to I can retake the pictures and get some necessary close ups to certain models. Other models that I'll be waiting on is horus, mortarion, and pre heresy abaddon. Any feed back is greatly appreciated and enjoy the pics.

Offline Spacemarinedude92

• Initiate
    • View Profile
Re: Spacemarinedude92's New Painting/Showcase log (Archaon Finished)
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2014, 10:41:17 AM »
Here is the finished model and the next one that I'll be working on is the games day space marine veteran that I'll be painting up in the Dark Angels scheme. Enjoy the pictures and as always provide any feedback every little bit helps.