Author Topic: Ordo Malleus Fun  (Read 2087 times)

Offline SailorCSN

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
Ordo Malleus Fun
« on: December 11, 2014, 05:22:01 PM »
So in the search for personal glory things have changed. My Inquisitor is now sporting terminator armor and a daemon hammer. He also carries the grimore of true names, and 3 servo skulls. 2 rhinos with extra storm bolters and HK missles + ex armor, 1 land raider with storm bolter, MM HK missle and ex armor. To fill out my warbands I am running 30 daemonhosts split into 3 10 man squads in the transports. I am running all four assasins (proxy for now) and I haven't had this much fun ever.
So many books, so many Burning questions.

Offline Warseer_Kaelrich

• Brother Captain
    • View Profile
Re: Ordo Malleus Fun
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2014, 11:35:22 PM »
like the idea. Like it a lot, I'd consider putting 2 ministorum priests in each squad for some reroll goodness, with to you get shred(on a leadership check) and reroll invuln saves (again on a leadership check). add in a couple of evisorators if you want and watch the fun start

Offline SailorCSN

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
Re: Ordo Malleus Fun
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2014, 09:21:07 AM »
The funny thing is this, I want to be the most radical inquisitor to ever live. And because of warlord traits, I have to use the inq as my primary to get the reroll so I dont nerf my invoul saves on the daemonhosts lol. I take a very small GK detachment. Lvl 3 libby with staff and 5 man termie squad with halberds. Add in a dreadknight and wham. Battleforged goodness. Btw the IQ dex has to be included in a battleforged army. I got hammered for using them alone. Live and learn. The assasins are awesome. Just awesome. I'd run priests but they may snitch on my buisness to the imperium.
So many books, so many Burning questions.