Poll

Who Would Win!

Angron
10 (83.3%)
Abbadon
2 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Voting closed: January 12, 2015, 11:07:50 AM

Author Topic: Angron vs Abbadon  (Read 1344 times)

B4TBG

Angron vs Abbadon
« on: December 23, 2014, 11:07:50 AM »
      Angron lusts for Abbadons power. He who is eternaly blessed by all the gods, well no more.
      Angron will take it. Abbadon can never refuse a challenge and so he has be chalenged by Angron to fight in Khorns stadium' for all the gods to watch.

Who will win?

Offline ShadowcatX

• Chapter Master
    • View Profile
Re: Angron vs Abbadon
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2014, 04:03:08 PM »
Just because Abaddon must accept the challenge, that doesn't mean he has to play by Angron's rules. Angron has one way of dealing with things, Abaddon has countless.
Everything I have ever told you, even this, is a lie.

Offline TheFallenStar

• Brother Captain
  • I have a strong interest in Voodoo.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2014, 12:58:09 AM »
Going purely by fluff, Angron hands down.

Hes a Primarch. And a Daemon Prince of Khorne.

Abbadon aint got !@#$ on that. He'd get wasted so easily, regardless of how far hes come.

Offline vaderx30

• Battle Brother
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2015, 09:32:24 AM »
Even in 30k primarch form Angron would have wiped the floor with Abaddon and wiped his blood stain on the ground. As an exalted Demon Prince of Khorne it is no contest. As powerful as Abaddon is................in a match of gladitorial might I'll go with the undisputed gladitorial champion of the grimdark Angron.

Online Dirty Harry

• Marshal of the Phoenician Crusade
  • Supporter
  • Regent Of Terra
  • I'lll abhor the $#!7 out of that witch!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2015, 03:40:01 PM »
Yeah, gotta go with Angron. Gorefather and Gorechild will tear Abbadon a couple of dozen extra new ones. I think the only nonprimarch character in the 31st that can even contest a Primarch right now is Sigismund.
Don't try making a unit unkillable. its a waste of time and the dice gods laugh at you for wasting your time. Dedicate a unit to a job and make sure it does it til it's either dead or running.

Offline Angelic

• Corsair of Yriel's Eldritch Raiders
  • Supporter
  • WARMASTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2015, 03:42:15 AM »
Well it sure as hell ain't looking that way on the TT^^! (For Sigismund I mean~)

As for this one.. Angron.. hands down Angron, there's just no winning against him in Close Combat no matter how amped up on Daemon Juice Abaddon might be..
The Dance Without End Begins..