Poll

Who Would Win?

Mephiston
8 (88.9%)
Ahriman
1 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Author Topic: Mephiston Vs. Ahriman  (Read 1319 times)

Offline vaderx30

• Battle Brother
    • View Profile
Mephiston Vs. Ahriman
« on: January 01, 2015, 09:27:24 AM »
2 powerful psykers clash on the battlefield. One wields the awesome power of change and the other wields the sanctified power of sanguinary magic. Which of these legendary psykers will best the other in single combat!

Offline vaderx30

• Battle Brother
    • View Profile
Re: Mephiston Vs. Ahriman
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2015, 09:29:42 AM »
My money is on Mehpiston. He is powerful beyond all means. Plus with his psychic hood and Adamantium will he will be shutting down Ahriman's Ability to be Effective. In close combat Meph is nearly second to none. The might of the sanguine sword would make short work of Tzeentch's chosen sorcerer. Even with all the knowledge of the black library Ahriman could not fend off the might of Mephiston.

Offline Dirty Harry

• Marshal of the Phoenician Crusade
  • Supporter
  • Regent Of Terra
  • I'lll abhor the $#!7 out of that witch!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2015, 03:35:38 PM »
Objectively I would give Ahriman the upper hand. He can summon daemons to leverage the playing field in his favor. Mephiston has sheer ferocity and the will power to aim it in his favor, but as long as Ahriman stays one step ahead he can effectively work around any powerful force mephiston throws his way.
Don't try making a unit unkillable. its a waste of time and the dice gods laugh at you for wasting your time. Dedicate a unit to a job and make sure it does it til it's either dead or running.

B4TBG

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2015, 08:55:55 AM »
Mephiston has the sword of songs, fate weaver has WS1.

Offline Angelic

• Corsair of Yriel's Eldritch Raiders
  • Supporter
  • WARMASTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2015, 03:28:33 AM »
Tough pick.. real tough.. since I like BA I might have to go Mephy? But I like Thousand Sons equally as much..

Probably have to give it to Mephiston just for pure killing power, if Ahriman was quick enough he could try to out Psyker him but there's no way he's winning a Close Combat battle, if it gets there, it's all over~
The Dance Without End Begins..