Author Topic: Users Not Able to Sign Up  (Read 1057 times)

Offline The Scribe

• Battle Brother
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel: The Scribe
Users Not Able to Sign Up
« on: January 02, 2015, 08:07:25 PM »
I just want to share this as a general discussion because (1) I don't know if Fritz personally manages the forum entirely by himself and (2) I know that Fritzs' email is probably already flooded with mail ;)

Basically the issue is that I've heard some people are having trouble signing up for theWarmaster.com. Today in particular I was contacted (because of my YouTube channel's friendly association with/to Fritz's channel) by a gentleman who was trying to register as Rillietann. He explains: "I have been trying to register on TheWarmaster forum but I have tried 3 different email addresses and I'm just not receiving any activation email and I can't seem to find any sort of contact address or way to message Fritz on the forum to try and get it sorted."

I hope this message will help admin,

- 40kScribe

Offline Fritz40K

• ADMIN
  • Primarch
    • View Profile
Re: Users Not Able to Sign Up
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2015, 10:24:54 PM »
Logs show everything is running and ok. There are two new members waiting to activate their account- I've had the forum send them an email. Sometimes the activation link can go into a spam folder. I'll keep an eye on things. Thanks for the heads up.
Though my men may sleep, and my ships rest at anchor, my foes know full well that big guns never tire...

Offline Rillietann

• Supporter
  • Battle Brother
  • You can't spell slaughter without laughter....
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2015, 03:23:50 AM »
Thankyou guys, I'm not sure what was going on but all seems to be sorted now  8)
Cheers Fritz/Scribe!

Offline The Scribe

• Battle Brother
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel: The Scribe
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2015, 08:48:52 AM »
Awesome!

Offline Fritz40K

• ADMIN
  • Primarch
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2015, 02:42:54 PM »
All working as of now, so I'm closing the thread!
Though my men may sleep, and my ships rest at anchor, my foes know full well that big guns never tire...