Author Topic: 500 point daemonkin list  (Read 5236 times)

Offline Nortado_Loco

• Initiate
    • View Profile
Re: 500 point daemonkin list
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2015, 07:10:40 AM »
It was my all comers list. However admech made me rethink the list. Even with the four up jink he just takes too many shots. So I am actually under the impreasion that I would rather have more bodies than a bloodthirster. I have to get aome test games in but I think I can treat wraithknights the same as fkyrants and imperial knights.Ignore them the best I can and just play the mission. I run mostly daemons in my list so everything is fearless which helps. Btw I apologize for the horrendous grammar and spelling. Fat thumbs on a phone keyboard XD

Offline Southendangel

• Battle Brother
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2015, 05:20:16 PM »
i am worse im dyslexsic so i amagin some of what i write is unreadable haha so dont worry. its intresting to hear that i mean i think 40k is realy about either ultra elite or lots of mass to bog down things your super killy thing can only kill so much stuff great theam for korn realy the hole thing being blood for the blood god the meat grinder is his play house and the men are his toys. so i like a list that actuly tries to show that throw many to the death so a few and fight for glory it must be great because i feel korn is the easyest to make real on the bord and can make for some great theam and fluff matches.

Offline Nortado_Loco

• Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2015, 09:21:59 AM »
I have never not had fun playing this codex except for that admec game. However everyone has games like that eventually.

Offline Exalted of the First Host

• Battle Brother
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2015, 01:22:28 PM »
One flaw with this list is objective based games, any malestorm type scenario where you're opponent brings an objective based army will pose a big threat to your list only having two objective secured units. Wraithknights will pose a giant problem to any daemonkin list not specifically taken to kill them because they are just that good. If you're opponent is smart he will dismantle the maulerfiends and D-thirster before they even get to swing on the wraithknight. You also can't swamp it with infantry because they have stomp now, the best counter i have found so far is a Khorne Lord of Skulls which is TBH a less then conventional method costing 950 or so points.
10 wounds, 10 saves, 10 1's, One epic misfire.

Offline Southendangel

• Battle Brother
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2015, 05:25:53 PM »
Haha I think sadly while demonkin is good and I'm not saying you can't beat eldar but it well be difficult k mean the other day I watched a match when in the first turn eldar recked a guard list if you play compedative as far as I know eldar is where its at but assuming your playing in a tornement that removes modifies d in some way then maby it could compear on a compedative level agin I'm sure more skilled than I can do it but id play the codex for fun I'd want to win but if I see a 3 wraithknight list I won't let it ruin my day haha I guess you just play for a draw stalemate the eldar play as best you can maby you can't win but if you play to lose well sometimes you can suprise people. Anyway as for the mission I can see way you mean their being a hole I guess depends on what missions he plays reguarly.