Author Topic: Kijiji chaos purchase!!!!  (Read 1449 times)

Offline TheFallenStar

• Brother Captain
  • I have a strong interest in Voodoo.
    • View Profile
Kijiji chaos purchase!!!!
« on: May 16, 2015, 07:42:57 PM »
So even though money is tight, I caved and bought a huge lot of CSM stuff from kijiji. For those who don't know Kijiji is a website where people buy and sell stuff like Craig's list.

And this is what I got for 150$ canadian.

The first pic is of the whole lot. Roughly around 3000+ pts of CSM depending on wargear.

The next few pics are some close ups. The second one is the former "leaders" of this group. Just three chaos lords in terminator armour and a GW metal sorcerer model.

The third pic has the old daemon prince metal model, a terminator without a base and two spawn. Always room for more spawn :3

The last pic is of 8 similarly paint CSM terminators in various wargear.

Offline TheFallenStar

• Brother Captain
    • View Profile
Re: Kijiji chaos purchase!!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2015, 07:47:35 PM »
The next pic is of some wonderfully crafted and painted nurgle terminators. From what I could tell these were once regular terminators before modifications. Might have to keep these like they are.

Next are just some Iron warrior termis.

Third is of an extra rhino and a forge world predator tank!!!!!!! *squees intensified*

Forth is a bunch of unfinished Khorne berzerkers.

Offline TheFallenStar

• Brother Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2015, 07:58:14 PM »
Up next are about 30 CSM troops. They all have various war gear. I always need more bodies.

Second is a pic of 9 CSM possessed and 2 sets of Dark Vengence chaos chosen.

Now it's 9 CSM noise marines with resin sonic weapons "thank you!" And 10 random cultists.

And lastly is 10 old style metal raptors and two chaos helbrutes from DV.

Originally I only intended to buy the helbrutes and maybe an extra rhino. But as the guys stuff was slowly sold off the price for everything started becoming more and more enticing. Then when I finally saw the whole group of stuff for what he was asking I had to get everything. It was just too good a deal.

I have plans to modify one or both of the helbrutes. I've already cut apart and rebuilt most of the terminator stuff. I now have 30 chaos terminators :3
One full set of power and chain fists, one group of lightning claws, and a few extra of power weapons.

I'm gonna fix up the berzerkers and mod up most of the CSM troops. Gonna make me a few extra special weapon boys and possibly a few extra Havocs.

Offline arbitrary_fun

• Initiate
  • Murdered by giant astral babies, a darn shame.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2015, 10:26:08 PM »
Nice haul, I am jealous. Especially that official spawn models are in this already sweet deal, I'd like to have spawn but man those things are atrociously priced MSRP. Cool termis too.