Author Topic: Emporors champion  (Read 950 times)

Offline Southendangel

• Battle Brother
    • View Profile
Emporors champion
« on: June 28, 2015, 03:57:38 PM »
I have been looking at the warhammer minies and I have go say I adore the miniature for this I wanted to know how good it is in the current codex as the reviews I've seen of the current space mariens codex dident go in to great detail on the hqs so I wanted to know if anyone's seen a good YouTube video or can impart some experience with this mini and its rules thanx guys may your mariens bring the holy empors light to all your enimes both those within and without. Chears for your time

Offline Dirty Harry

• Marshal of the Phoenician Crusade
  • Supporter
  • Regent Of Terra
  • I'lll abhor the $#!7 out of that witch!
    • View Profile
Re: Emporors champion
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2015, 04:24:45 PM »
It's been my preferred HQ since I started playing. The only complaints I see about him is that he's easy enough to kill because he doesn't have Eternal Warrior and doesn't cone with feel no pain. I like him because he has a high enough strength to wound, a high enough weapon skill to force average rolling to hit, and can instantly kill in combat. I'd say he's best paired with extra wounds to keep him alive.
Don't try making a unit unkillable. its a waste of time and the dice gods laugh at you for wasting your time. Dedicate a unit to a job and make sure it does it til it's either dead or running.

Offline Southendangel

• Battle Brother
    • View Profile
Re: Emporors champion
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2015, 09:55:20 AM »
Sounds like a great HQ would you say he's best in smaller games or larger ones ?