Author Topic: Horus Heresy legion tactica pages in warhammer 30k sub forum  (Read 975 times)

Offline Meros

• Brother Captain
  • Part dæmon and proud of it.
    • View Profile
    • My Horus Heresy blog
I noticed there were no threads for legion tactica in the 30k sub forum, is there any interest for threads in this area of the hobby, either broad tactica and/or legion specific threads. Happy to contribute to these threads if they go up.

Is there any interest in the forge world 30k heresy game system on this forum? (40k games set in the Horus heresy era of the Warhammer 40k universe, where the great astartes legions of old fought brother against brother in a giant galactic civil war)

Cheers Meros, friendly neighbourhood Gal Vorbak  ;)
http://Www.the-newzealand-wordbearer.blogspot.co.nz
My Horus Heresy blog.

We are all minions of the dark gods, one part in their great game

Offline Dirty Harry

• Marshal of the Phoenician Crusade
  • Supporter
  • Regent Of Terra
  • I'lll abhor the $#!7 out of that witch!
    • View Profile
Re: Horus Heresy legion tactica pages in warhammer 30k sub forum
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2015, 09:47:33 PM »
Only reason I haven't started investing into 30k yet is I'm legs deep in working on my 40k right now. I would love to build up 2k of Night Lords (favorite traitor legion, led by space marine batman)
Don't try making a unit unkillable. its a waste of time and the dice gods laugh at you for wasting your time. Dedicate a unit to a job and make sure it does it til it's either dead or running.

Offline Meros

• Brother Captain
  • Part dæmon and proud of it.
    • View Profile
    • My Horus Heresy blog
Re: Horus Heresy legion tactica pages in warhammer 30k sub forum
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2015, 10:05:24 PM »
Haha yeah Curze is even complete with batarangs, the only reason I'm able to play heresy is I'm in New Zealand so forge world is almost cheaper than GW, and I've stopped my necron army for the moment (grey Knights are still slowly gaining reinforcements.

Found about 4 different categories for the legions: assault/combat, Shooting, standard all rounders (vinilla is good) and not released yet.

Word Bearers seem quite good as they can take dæmon allies (Vox to reduce scatter then bring in the ap3 khorne units) but every legion has their own special thingies which I will hopefully address 
http://Www.the-newzealand-wordbearer.blogspot.co.nz
My Horus Heresy blog.

We are all minions of the dark gods, one part in their great game