Author Topic: One god forsaken PIECE!  (Read 1256 times)

Offline Chaos_Inquisitor

• Battle Brother
    • View Profile
One god forsaken PIECE!
« on: October 07, 2015, 06:07:20 PM »
I am honestly looking for just one solitary god damn piece.  Just a bit...and that is the Grey Knights Nemesis Dreadknight...sword.  Just the damn sword, and the attached hand.  That's it...seriously....just need it.  I'm willing to pay for the god damn piece, but there just isn't enough of them out there.  The odd part...I see most people aren't even running with it.  So where are they all going!?!

So if anyone can help a poor bugger out...I would be very much apreciative.

Offline TheFallenStar

• Brother Captain
  • I have a strong interest in Voodoo.
    • View Profile
Re: One god forsaken PIECE!
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2015, 12:19:13 PM »
If I was working with dreadknights I would magnetize all the weapon choices. So even if I had two knights (which I've seen most GK players do) I'd have both their swords already painted and just used as a weapon swap out. And from what I could guess, each kit only comes with one sword.
Other then that I'm not sure what people would do with the bit.

You should ask around in the GK main page, better chances of finding someone with it there.

Also always check with people at your local GW store,  sometimes the workers will have lots of bits on hand, and sometimes they trade or sell.

Offline Chaos_Inquisitor

• Battle Brother
    • View Profile
Re: One god forsaken PIECE!
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2015, 10:35:34 PM »
This is not for a GK Dreadknight. It's actually for a conversion work that I will eventually do.  Also...there isn't a GW story here. 

Anyways...I got my part.