Author Topic: chaining  (Read 797 times)

Offline SailorCSN

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
chaining
« on: October 26, 2015, 11:13:02 PM »
Quick thought for you. The inquisitor has access to scouts through relics. He can start the game in a land raider of any kind. Zoom that thing forward to crash the enemy lines and tank shock. Pair this with the Clexus assassin to reduce LD and prevent blessings to push enemy models off the board while bypassing most of the dice mechanics of the game. Its a work in progress but it can work
So many books, so many Burning questions.

Offline SailorCSN

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
Re: chaining
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2015, 04:25:25 AM »
Reader of the tarot and GK deep strike turn 1. Add a callidus to help seize first turn and some servo skulls.

Online MattyIce

• Battle Brother
  • 🖕🧀
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2015, 12:13:01 PM »
I'm not 100%sure but I think you can't ds a squad of gk with an inquisitor on turn 1 cuz the inquisitor isn't part of the gk faction
  • Inq 🔴 GK🔴 Scion🔴 Astartes
🖕🧀

Offline SailorCSN

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2015, 01:44:13 PM »
If you gave him terminator armor you could. But I was thinking of just having him start on the table. The digital page is 158 for the turn 1 deep strike with run/shoot when they arrive

Offline Dirty Harry

• Marshal of the Phoenician Crusade
  • Supporter
  • Regent Of Terra
  • I'lll abhor the $#!7 out of that witch!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2015, 05:33:02 AM »
Yeah, independent characters attached to a squad are treated as part of that squad. Inquisitor only needs terminator armor or some method of deepstrike.
Don't try making a unit unkillable. its a waste of time and the dice gods laugh at you for wasting your time. Dedicate a unit to a job and make sure it does it til it's either dead or running.