Author Topic: Home brew character generation rules  (Read 663 times)

Offline Dirty Harry

• Marshal of the Phoenician Crusade
  • Supporter
  • Regent Of Terra
  • I'lll abhor the $#!7 out of that witch!
    • View Profile
Home brew character generation rules
« on: October 27, 2015, 08:20:03 PM »
So, inspired by the old custom vehicle generation rules, I would like to design some custom character generation rules. I feel that with help from forum members with testing, we could come up with a fun comprehensive tool to generating our own named characters to help complement the armies we play, Anyone interested in lending a hand?
Don't try making a unit unkillable. its a waste of time and the dice gods laugh at you for wasting your time. Dedicate a unit to a job and make sure it does it til it's either dead or running.

Offline Leftovers44

• Brother Captain
    • View Profile
Re: Home brew character generation rules
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2015, 08:08:09 AM »
I would like to help in anyway I can! I think it would be fun to have an easy go to way to help make your own custom character for your own space marine army or similar army leader.

Offline Bassec

• Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2015, 12:14:38 AM »
It would be really cool to put all the USRs from the main rulebook into tiers. Each tier has a point cost associated with it, so you could add USRs to taste by adding it on with the appropriate point cost to a generic HQ to give it that special flavor.

Offline Leftovers44

• Brother Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2015, 09:12:54 AM »
We can even do a build your own special weapon/relic kind of like Logan Grimnars axe or Dantes special fear helmet.