Author Topic: Invisibility  (Read 604 times)

Online MattyIce

• Battle Brother
  • 🖕🧀
    • View Profile
Invisibility
« on: November 05, 2015, 07:38:37 AM »
I was thinking the other day about the invisibility spell it is pretty cheeze

Ways to combat it with home brew rules

1. Flamers/template weapons would be able to hit invisible models. Now you already know there is enemies there because your regular guns can shoot at them. If this were real life and you had a thrower and you got an inkling that there is something in that area wouldn't you blast a flame at them

2. Soul blaze should give them away. First off soul blaze is a horrible rule probally the most forgotten rule ever just to have a 50/50 chance to see is you get d3 hits in woohoo. Make it so that models cannot turn invisible because the flames give them away
  • Inq 🔴 GK🔴 Scion🔴 Astartes
🖕🧀

Offline Dirty Harry

• Marshal of the Phoenician Crusade
  • Supporter
  • Regent Of Terra
  • I'lll abhor the $#!7 out of that witch!
    • View Profile
Re: Invisibility
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2015, 02:51:34 PM »
ITC tournament rules allow this in their official games. If you play games with your friends that use ITC frequently asked questions then all the hard work is already done for you. Personally I don't believe invisibility to be terribly cheesey, its just a pain to out dice if it goes off. you can avoid it with reasonable success if you're willing to throw the deny the witch dice at it.
Don't try making a unit unkillable. its a waste of time and the dice gods laugh at you for wasting your time. Dedicate a unit to a job and make sure it does it til it's either dead or running.