Author Topic: Suggestions to displaying your army(s) through your Profile  (Read 520 times)

Online MattyIce

• Battle Brother
  • 🖕🧀
    • View Profile
Suggestions to displaying your army(s) through your Profile
« on: December 09, 2015, 08:23:20 AM »
So I was scrolling through the list portion of the site and I was noticing a lot of people have captions like. "1850pts _____ list help!" Now I was looking at a few of these and a lot of people jump in and offer suggestions I order to help out. Normally it's an addition/remove models from the list.

Now a lot of people have many models to choose from even different armies which can be banded together to make a list.

My suggestion is if possible. Is there a way through the profile settings to add a way to display all the models we own. For example "help list!" I have all these models from my current list and I have a whole wack more models sitting on the shelf. Help me choose a list with out having to go out and buy an entire battle company.

If there is a way to select someone's profile and then see there entire Arsenal list written out maybe a few pictures displaying all the hard work. It's also a way to display your collection and be proud of everything you have got.

Maybe I'm totally out to lunch and there is already a way to do this
  • Inq 🔴 GK🔴 Scion🔴 Astartes
🖕🧀

Offline Fritz40K

• ADMIN
  • Primarch
    • View Profile
Re: Suggestions to displaying your army(s) through your Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2016, 10:54:06 AM »
Some good ideas!

I'm working on some SMF upgrades now, and I'll see what I can add.

Emperor Protects!