Author Topic: 40k death race (homage to old gorka morka)  (Read 616 times)

Offline Dirty Harry

• Marshal of the Phoenician Crusade
  • Supporter
  • Regent Of Terra
  • I'lll abhor the $#!7 out of that witch!
    • View Profile
40k death race (homage to old gorka morka)
« on: December 12, 2015, 04:13:27 PM »
So I would love to get community feedback, possibly some help playtesting and fleshing out rules once I get a working minimum viable product together. Would you guys be interested in playing a 40k car combat game inspired by death race? I have some rough ideas on loyalists and tyranids participation in the game but I'm pretty lacking in knowledge on other factions and would love the wealth of ideas you guys might have. Right now I'm conceiving two basic scenarios to get on the table, one of which is just a classic arena styled kill em all match and the other one is a cat and mouse chase scenario. Anyone have experience playing gorka morka that they'd be willing to share? I figure eoght now I want to draft basic play rules that can incorporate many of the aspects of standard warhammer 40k, ideas on how the many xenos and chaos factions could participate, and try and add some structure as it develops.
Don't try making a unit unkillable. its a waste of time and the dice gods laugh at you for wasting your time. Dedicate a unit to a job and make sure it does it til it's either dead or running.