Author Topic: My gaming table WIP  (Read 1249 times)

Offline bladesteel

• Brother Captain
  • - "bladesteel translated into swedish, is my name"
    • View Profile
    • bladesteel
My gaming table WIP
« on: August 11, 2013, 08:40:35 PM »
Hey all! I´m currently working on my own gaming table and I thought I´d share it with the community - should it help someone out or just happen to inspire anyone or have any other positive impact! That was my thought process anyways! I have some WIP videos on my channel, most of the clips are around 2-3 min by each video update or something so fairly easy to watch!  :)

My idea with the table in the beginning was to re-create one of my custom craftworld´s maiden worlds which had been invaded by tzeentch daemons and basically just turned the whole place into a warzone but I kind of lost that thread concept in the process.

Ended up making a chaotic warzone landscape basically! Oh well! Anyway! Here´s the link to the first video! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNxz0CSwwoc&list=PLy55oJVEH2zpysJ4uejF69FIpX5lHeaDz

I just quickly want to say one thing here, I´m not on this forum to advertise my channel, I really don´t care how many view it because my intention with making the vlogs were never about making money thrue youtube or anything, I just wanna share some of my work and ideas with the larger community and try to contribute and be a part of it!

Having said that,  I hope someone will get something out of these vids!

Thank you and cheers! /Bladesteel

(If you want to laugh hard, put on english sub-text translation thingy on video 6, I dont know why kanye west would ever buy me white paint rofl).
« Last Edit: August 23, 2013, 08:27:28 PM by bladesteel »
There is but one true purpose to why you have set your foot in this place mon'keigh and you have yet to discover it. We control far more than your puny little destinies -Farseer Avalshou of Vaul'Ahrys

Offline Khe-Loc

• Inquisitor Lord
  • Red goes faster .... and so does Saim-Hann
    • View Profile
Re: My gaming table WIP
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2013, 08:09:53 AM »
Looks like it´s going to be a fine gaming table once it´s done  ;D

Offline AussieOrk

• Battle Brother
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2013, 09:11:00 AM »
This table is going to be a kick ass!!!!
WAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHH

Offline bkbb214

• Battle Brother
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2013, 02:14:51 PM »
Table looks good. I want to play on it.

Keep up the good work.

Offline Sadclown

• Chapter Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2013, 02:23:06 PM »
Awesome looking table.

Offline bunkbess20

• Battle Brother
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2013, 12:50:34 PM »
i like the dirt idea, thats a new one for me, what did you mix with it again?  Does it hold up fairly well?  Served as an inspiration for the day!

Thanks for taking the time to post