Author Topic: Ordo Xenos Assault Buff Build?  (Read 537 times)

Offline TheSolitaire

• Initiate
    • View Profile
Ordo Xenos Assault Buff Build?
« on: January 19, 2016, 12:55:58 PM »
So I'm looking to add an Ordo Xenos to my Sisters+Acheron list, with the aim of using the Liber Heresius to scout forward in a LRCrusader, with some Crusaders, DCA and Sisters/Inq priests.

Originally I had Jacobus in the mix, but I'm wondering if it might be better to trade him for generic priests for more war hymns, since he seems better suited to joining an all Sororitas unit based on his buffs. Removing him without replacing with at least one priest leaves me with just my Inquisitor, 2 Crusaders and 5 DCA.

Obviously rad and psyk grenades are in, the plasma syphon, but I'm at a loss after that. I'm considering a needle pistol and a venom talon.

The rest of the army contains two min squads of Sisters in MM Immos with flamer and heavy flamer, two squads of melta Doms with 4 meltas per squad in Repressors, and Celestine grouped with 5 Seraphim with 2x two hand flamers, and my lovely Acheron.

I really want that assault unit in there, but have no idea how to optimize my Inquisition detachment for best results. I'd even swap off the Xenos Inq if someone has a more viable idea.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2016, 07:29:45 PM by TheSolitaire »