Author Topic: Did the Gallery feature get the axe for good?  (Read 585 times)

Offline Dirty Harry

• Marshal of the Phoenician Crusade
  • Supporter
  • Regent Of Terra
  • I'lll abhor the $#!7 out of that witch!
    • View Profile
Did the Gallery feature get the axe for good?
« on: February 08, 2016, 01:21:08 AM »
Will the gallery feature make a future appearance on the forum? I really liked seeing the thumbnails of uploaded pictures under the site banner. It seemed like it was a great ice breaker to help grab attention to army showcases and works in progress.
Don't try making a unit unkillable. its a waste of time and the dice gods laugh at you for wasting your time. Dedicate a unit to a job and make sure it does it til it's either dead or running.

Offline Fritz40K

• ADMIN
  • Primarch
    • View Profile
Re: Did the Gallery feature get the axe for good?
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2016, 07:04:52 AM »
The last forum update which was a major revision in the SMF software blasted out a lot of add-on that were now no longer compatible- mainly the post awards, gallery, and shop. I'm working on restoring them and will have them up soon as they were a fun feature to the community.

Offline Dirty Harry

• Marshal of the Phoenician Crusade
  • Supporter
  • Regent Of Terra
  • I'lll abhor the $#!7 out of that witch!
    • View Profile
Re: Did the Gallery feature get the axe for good?
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2016, 03:00:14 PM »
Okay cool. Judging by some of the other topics and responses I started to gather that but I wanted to be sure.
Don't try making a unit unkillable. its a waste of time and the dice gods laugh at you for wasting your time. Dedicate a unit to a job and make sure it does it til it's either dead or running.