Author Topic: DeathWatch Support?  (Read 1233 times)

Offline Brother Knight Ryko

• Initiate
    • View Profile
DeathWatch Support?
« on: September 12, 2016, 10:05:58 PM »
Corvus Blackstars could be used to solve some problems we seem to have getting units into combat. Any thoughts?

Offline Dirty Harry

• Marshal of the Phoenician Crusade
  • Supporter
  • Regent Of Terra
  • I'lll abhor the $#!7 out of that witch!
    • View Profile
Re: DeathWatch Support?
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2016, 10:43:19 PM »
How do corvus black stars work exactly? I haven't seen much of the deathwatch rules.
Don't try making a unit unkillable. its a waste of time and the dice gods laugh at you for wasting your time. Dedicate a unit to a job and make sure it does it til it's either dead or running.

Offline Brother Knight Ryko

• Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2016, 04:05:31 PM »
flyer, hover, transport can transport jet packs and Bikes also an assault vehicle. Attack flyer holds 12

Offline Dirty Harry

• Marshal of the Phoenician Crusade
  • Supporter
  • Regent Of Terra
  • I'lll abhor the $#!7 out of that witch!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2016, 10:48:32 PM »
I think there was an FAQ recently that disallowed battle brothers starting the game in different faction vehicles... Maybe? I heard something along the lines of the popular competitive build for ad mech warconvocation doesn't use blood Angels drop pods anymore for that reason.
Don't try making a unit unkillable. its a waste of time and the dice gods laugh at you for wasting your time. Dedicate a unit to a job and make sure it does it til it's either dead or running.

Offline Alfalpharius

• Initiate
  • Adeptus Doritos
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2016, 04:24:26 AM »
I think there was an FAQ recently that disallowed battle brothers starting the game in different faction vehicles... Maybe? I heard something along the lines of the popular competitive build for ad mech warconvocation doesn't use blood Angels drop pods anymore for that reason.

They can't start in their allies' vehicles.  And, of course, the only way to 'get into' a drop pod is to 'start' in it.