Author Topic: Saying Hello from a Scryer-Ship above Ireland  (Read 253 times)

Offline Agamembar

• Neophyte
    • View Profile
Saying Hello from a Scryer-Ship above Ireland
« on: October 24, 2016, 04:04:25 PM »
Its seems that I like alot of people found out about this forum via Fritz's videos, I only started playing 40K fully this year having finally cracked and started building an army after hours of watching StrikingScropion82, ScaredCast, WinterSeo bat reps and of course Wargame: Fritz.

As you might of guess I went with the glorious forces of the Omnissah with a Skitarii and Cult Mechanicus Allies as I like the design and some of the fluff for the Dragoons engines and how the won't turn them off since they don't know if they will turn back on again, The Inflitrators Neurostatic aura and how the other skitarii hear psalms while everyone else has their ears bleeding out of their heads is just great.

Below is my army as it currently stands, the forces of the Earthen Forge, hence the Mud bases, they believe your not a full Skitarii untill you trodden the soil of another world bringing the Omnissah's light to the ignorant.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2016, 04:07:18 PM by Agamembar »

Offline Fritz40K

• ADMIN
  • Primarch
    • View Profile
Re: Saying Hello from a Scryer-Ship above Ireland
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2016, 07:57:45 AM »
Welcome to the forum! Glad to have a new ad-mech player for our community- an awesome looking army you have, would love to fight against it! Hope the discussion here gives you some new 40K ideas!

Emperor Protects!