Author Topic: First list I am working on: Dark Angels + Deathwatch 1500 points  (Read 367 times)

Offline Trestkon

• Neophyte
    • View Profile
First list I am working on: Dark Angels + Deathwatch 1500 points
« on: November 02, 2016, 05:38:01 AM »
Hi guys. I just registered so I thought I'd give a bit of a greeting.

Aaaaaandd..... done.

Anyway, I was working on a way to combine the Dark Angels and my soon to arrive Deathwatch units from the Death Masque box and I am not quite certain as to how good they would be together in terms of synergy, especially when I face Eldar and Harlequins.

Have a look at my list through the attached image and let me know what I need to remove/add.

Offline Nightwing7x

• Battle Brother
  • A moment of laxity spawns a lifetime of heresy.
    • View Profile
Re: First list I am working on: Dark Angels + Deathwatch 1500 points
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2016, 09:39:53 PM »
The biggest glaring issue I can find in your list right now is the lack of Ravenwing Bodies on the table the 2 bike squads.

The bike squads have the same upgrade on each of them the plasma gun and melta gun. DO NOT mix and match weapons like that on squads, instead put all of the meltas in a squad and all of the plasma in the other. Secondly why are you using plasma guns on normal Ravenwing Bikes use grav instead, same point price and will not kill you. If you are going to use plasma bikes take Black Knights instead.

Now the to compenstate for the lack of bodies I would drop Sammael granted he is great and has a good looking model. But he is absorbing a few too many points you could be using those points for 2 more bike squads or a 5 man black knight squad.

Hope this helps.

Offline Trestkon

• Neophyte
    • View Profile
Re: First list I am working on: Dark Angels + Deathwatch 1500 points
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2016, 03:42:11 AM »
That so, huh? Well, at the moment I am still on the verge of adding more Black Knights to my army. Plus, I am still searching for proper grav guns. I suppose I could proxy em though.