Nice, I like it!
I would consider taking veterans over infantry squads. The infantry comes with a 30-point tax in the form of a PCS, which you can't benefit from due to orders only benefiting a single model.
Perhaps this would be more suitable to Kill Team:
- 1x Veteran Squad - Autocannon (70)
- 1x Veteran Squad- Autocannon (70)
This gives you redundancy in your anti-armour capabilities, and also gives you 20 bodies at BS 4. It leaves you 60 points to do whatever you like with.
- 1x veteran squad (60) (Good for volume of shots, and puts 30 bodies on the floor. Good vs. other guard, where biggest blob rule applies)
- 2x grenadiers doctrine + 2x plasma guns (60) (Good vs. factions that have AP5 weapons and 3+ armour *ahem*)
- 2x Forward Sentries + Armoured Sentinel (60) (If you play with a lot of terrain, this essentially gives you 4+ cover saves, which is cheaper than grenadiers and applies more often. It also gives you a sentinel which can take on light armour somewhat effectively, and also deal with infantry well).
Hope this helps