Author Topic: Diffrent HQ choices  (Read 744 times)

Online Nefarious

• Initiate
    • View Profile
Diffrent HQ choices
« on: January 14, 2017, 04:52:58 PM »
I was wondering if you could mabye use diffrent kind of HQ in Ad Mech insteed of Tech Priest Dominus mabye use the Cybernetica Datasmith or do you need him if your gonna have the Kastelan Robots
I dont know dont have the codex yet for Adeptus Mechanicus but all I know is that the only HQ choice is Tech Priest Dominus and soon Belisaurius Cawl but other than that I don't know if you know any Alternative HQ Comment it or link a site thx for the help
  • Adeptus Mechanicus, Orks, Chaos Space Marines.

Offline ANevskyUSA

• Battle Brother
    • View Profile
Re: Diffrent HQ choices
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2017, 03:23:37 PM »
You could also use the Tech-priest Enginseer from the Imperial Agents Codex since he has the Cult Mechanicus faction.

Online Nefarious

• Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2017, 03:53:07 PM »
Alright the models looks kinda nice but I wonder what's his stats point wise and Strenght, Weapon Skill, and the other stuff but thx for the suggestion
  • Adeptus Mechanicus, Orks, Chaos Space Marines.

Offline darnath

• Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2017, 02:41:55 AM »
If your running your AdMech with Skitarii, then you could pick anyone of your Skitarii characters as you warlord too.  I usually pick one of my Ranger Sgts, load out some arquebuses and leave them on a back field objective. He usually makes it through the game. Not sure why. I think people forget about them because they are not flashy.

Offline Jetboy69

• Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2017, 09:32:37 AM »
I have actually considered using the new HQ Belisarius Craw.