Author Topic: 1850 Points - Salamanders Flameblade Strikeforce (TAC Competitive, Scaleable)  (Read 865 times)

Offline Herecomesyourman

• Initiate
    • View Profile

Hey gang, I'd love some feedback on this list...as I'm trying to make Flameblade Strikeforce work so I don't have to make a Gladius Strike Force to be at least semi-competitive. Also this list is designed to be easy to scale to 1750 and 1,500.

NOTES:

This list has been edited.

I'm still trying to be fluffy, while also having a few tricks up it's sleeve in terms of mobility.

On the first two Sternguard Squads come down turn 1, while the Command Squad waits for turn two to come down with Vulkan as needed to deal with priority infantry targets.

(The Sternguard rely on mastercrafted Combi-Meltas with special ammo to ensure they have two turns of reliable shooty-ness at least)

On turn two the Stormtalons enter the field automatically to deal with major threats.

The Attack Bikes will use the Rhinos for cover while aiming to take out any armored threats, or MC's that might escape the Sternguard Veterans.

The Vanguard Vets will run behind the Razorbacks for cover, and charge/counter charge anything that might threaten the Tactical Squads.

The Landspeeders will remain in cover while giving the Stormtalons Priority Target Wound rerolls, waiting for a moment to mop things up with their heavy flamers.

The Tactical Squads are meant to be mobile, and hard to charge, hopefully taking the midfield objectives and being an a huge pain to deal with after the Razorbacks concentrate fire the first two turns while moving midfield.

DEMI-COMPANY (985 Points):

HQ - Vulkan He'stan(190 Points - ***Vulcan drops with the Command Squad)

Command Squad (160 Points): Five Man Squad w/x04 Flamers and an Apothecary in a Drop Pod.

Devastator Squad (130 Points): Five Man Squad w/no Heavy Weapons in a Razorback w/Dozer Blade and Twin-linked Heavy Bolter, Sergeant has no upgrades.

Tactical Squad #01 (135 Points): Five Man Squad w/a Flamer in a Razorback w/Dozer Blade and Twin-linked Heavy Bolter, Sergeant has no upgrades.

Tactical Squad #02 (135 Points): Five Man Squad w/a Flamer in a Razorback w/Dozer Blade and Twin-linked Heavy Bolter, Sergeant has no upgrades.

Tactical Squad #03 (135 Points): Five Man Squad w/a Flamer in a Razorback w/Dozer Blade and Twin-linked Heavy Bolter, Sergeant has no upgrades.

Attack Bike Squad (100 Points): x02 Attack Bikes w/Multimeltas (Master Crafted By Vulkan)

1ST COMPANY TASK FORCE (535 Points):

Sternguard Veteran Squad #01 (195 Points): Five Man Squad w/x05 Combi-Meltas (Master Crafted By Vulkan) in a Drop Pod, Sergeant has no upgrades.

Sternguard Veteran Squad #02 (195 Points): Five Man Squad w/x05 Combi-Meltas (Master Crafted By Vulkan) in a Drop Pod, Sergeant has no upgrades.

Vanguard Veteran Squad (145 Points): Five Man Squad w/Jump Packs and Power Axes, Veteran Sergeant has a Master Crafted Relic Blade.

RAPTOR WING (330 Points):

Landspeeder Squad (100 Points): x02 Landspeeders w/Dual Heavy Flamers on each Speeder.

Stormtalon #01 (115 Points): w/Skyhammer Missile Launchers and Twin-Linked Assault Cannon.

Stormtalon #02 (115 Points): w/Skyhammer Missile Launchers and Twin-Linked Assault Cannon.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2017, 02:02:20 AM by Herecomesyourman »

Offline Herecomesyourman

• Initiate
    • View Profile
Anyone...Bueler?

Offline wallcat365

• Neophyte
    • View Profile
Well this is coming on a month since you posted this, but better late than never.
Over all I like your list, you could swap a little versatility for effectiveness and give the command squad all melta guns, and have two heavy flamers and three combi flamers and put them with Vulkan. Your dual H flamer landspeeders will either get ignored until they incinerate a unit or get shot off the table before they can do anything. You don't have a lot of dangerous vehicles on the table turn one, so you'll likely lose the landspeeders or some rhinos very quickly as enemy anti tank doesn't have many threats to choose from. I wouldn't expect your sternguard to last until turn two, they're suicide units and will be dealt with accordingly.
I'd like to know how this fairs though, I've definetley thought about very similar lists.