Author Topic: ork 1850 tournament list  (Read 1136 times)

Online minavonlustern

• Initiate
    • View Profile
ork 1850 tournament list
« on: March 15, 2017, 07:45:47 AM »
Bullyboyz Formation
5 Meganobz - 2 with killsaws. Battlewagon - 2 Big Shootas, Grot Riggers, Ram

Air Superiority Detachment - Dakkajet Flyer Wing
Dakkajet - 3 Supa-Shootas, Flyboss
Dakkajet - 3 Supa-Shootas
Dakkajet - 3 Supa-Shootas

Renegade Knight - Forsworn Knight Detachment
Reaper Chainsword & Gauntlet, Heavy Stubber, Ion Shield, Stormspear Rocket Pod

so, the battlewagons and knight run forward, meganobz pile out then give everything the klaw, with a knight helping. after the dakkajets fly around shooting everything up. also, a single bossnob is the warlord
« Last Edit: Today at 01:53:27 AM by minavonlustern »

Online BorntobeMild

• Initiate
  • Sup.
    • View Profile
Re: ork 1850 tournament list
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2017, 09:17:33 AM »
Pretty sure it's not legal to just give the knight weapons, I think it legally must be a looted wagon.
  • Orks, Space Marines
On a WAAAAGGHHHHH since 1999.

Online minavonlustern

• Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2017, 07:10:40 PM »
it's called a looted knight for fluff reasons. it's actually a renegade knight titan that comes with those weapons as standard. renegade knights are allies of convenience with orks. i'm running a forsworn knight detachment which is 1-3 renegade knights

Online BorntobeMild

• Initiate
  • Sup.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2017, 01:24:53 PM »
it's called a looted knight for fluff reasons. it's actually a renegade knight titan that comes with those weapons as standard. renegade knights are allies of convenience with orks. i'm running a forsworn knight detachment which is 1-3 renegade knights
I main orks and Imperial Knights at the local club are giving my army hell (usually table-wiping me before the end of the 3rd turn) Please elaborate on how I can deploy a knight with my orks, Google diddnt turn up much other than "proxy it as a stompa"
  • Orks, Space Marines

Online minavonlustern

• Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2017, 04:57:41 PM »
the renegade knights game they came out a year or so ago came with a datasheet to use chaos knights in games of 40k. they ally just like chaos space marines, which are allies of convenience with orks. the datasheet contained a detachment called the forsworn knight detachment which was 1-3 knights. so just take 1 or more renegade knights as an ally for your orks. the renegade knight is just a basic knight with a reaper chainsword, stubber, and the gauntlet. each weapon can be upgraded to either a thermal cannon, rapid-fire battle cannon, or an avenger gatling cannon. and you can add 1 of the 3 types of carapace weapons. the rules are now available in traitor's hate

Online BorntobeMild

• Initiate
  • Sup.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2017, 06:06:54 PM »
the renegade knights game they came out a year or so ago came with a datasheet to use chaos knights in games of 40k. they ally just like chaos space marines, which are allies of convenience with orks. the datasheet contained a detachment called the forsworn knight detachment which was 1-3 knights. so just take 1 or more renegade knights as an ally for your orks. the renegade knight is just a basic knight with a reaper chainsword, stubber, and the gauntlet. each weapon can be upgraded to either a thermal cannon, rapid-fire battle cannon, or an avenger gatling cannon. and you can add 1 of the 3 types of carapace weapons. the rules are now available in traitor's hate
How cunnin' of you boss! Noted! The local club will feel the wrath of da orks!
  • Orks, Space Marines