Author Topic: Vassal allowed?  (Read 1772 times)

Offline xDalee

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
Vassal allowed?
« on: December 10, 2013, 11:17:46 AM »
is vassal allowed with some of us not being nearly close with anyone on the forum, aka my brother in australlia, yeah there wouldnt be a painted army or starting a new one but for some of us to take part would it be ok? or even if we represent our real army on the vassal table say like have the army in real life and use it on vassal so u can enter the painting comp. or is just using vassal and opting out of the painting thing allowed? sorry if this is hard to follow i can be like that  :-[
Regards,

Dalee~

Online Fritz40K

• ADMIN
  • Primarch
    • View Profile
Re: Vassal allowed?
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2013, 01:30:11 PM »
You don't have to play any of the league games with a forum member for them to count- just grab any 40K buddy around. The goal is to play more games and/or motivate you to start a new army or revist a current one- so vassal play would be allowed- you would just have to post some sort of battle report just like a live game for it to count towards your faction- and no switching armies.

Offline xDalee

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2013, 01:12:16 AM »
awesome, and it should provide an awesome battle report also with the SS in current time :P
Regards,

Dalee~

Offline Khe-Loc

• Inquisitor Lord
  • Red goes faster .... and so does Saim-Hann
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2013, 01:49:52 AM »
I never tried Vassal, but I sure would like to play some of the other forum members :D

Offline steinerp

• Neophyte
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2013, 01:21:34 PM »
When are people available for vassal games.  I am typically available evenings (eastern US time 7pm - 12pm)

Offline Bowlzee

• Keeper of Secrets
  • Supporter
  • Brother Captain
  • Slave to Slaanesh
    • View Profile
    • Slave To Slaanesh
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2013, 05:18:12 PM »
Can people use GMT? It's easier for people to get an idea of the time. As I am GMT +10! :)

I am typically available: Sunday 8pm GMT

Offline FalleN

• Chapter Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2013, 08:33:41 AM »
I don't want to get anyone in trouble but can someone post or pm me the link to the most current version of Vassel for 40k?
Thanks
"Our time will come again, Eldrad has promised us. Once more you upstart Mon-keigh[spits] shall kneel before our power! This time we will not be so lenient!"

Offline FalleN

• Chapter Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2013, 11:44:59 AM »
I don't want to get anyone in trouble but can someone post or pm me the link to the most current version of Vassel for 40k?
Thanks

Nevermind i found it in another thread, thanks.
"Our time will come again, Eldrad has promised us. Once more you upstart Mon-keigh[spits] shall kneel before our power! This time we will not be so lenient!"