Author Topic: Lord of War Studios  (Read 1314 times)

Offline Kezef

• Chapter Master
  • Angels have two wings for a reason
    • View Profile
Lord of War Studios
« on: March 01, 2015, 12:28:22 PM »
I'm throwing my hat in the commission painting ring and starting up a company called Lord of War studios. I plan to primarily focus on table top standard quality, minimal colors, simple shading and or highlighting and simple bases, just the minimums needed to get an army on the table, nothing super fancy but still looking nice and affordable. I plan to give discounts for bulk orders as its easier to work production line style. so if you or anyone you know wants to start up a new army or simply get started in 40k and isn't looking for a display quality army, let me know. I can be contacted through this forum, my website, facebook or email.

Web:lordofwarstudios.com
Facebook:facebook.com/lordofwarstudios
Email:commissions@lordofwarstudios.com

I would also like to put out an offer to the community, I need variety to add to my portfolio so if anyone is willing to have something painted, I will be more than willing to do a project for you without charge, just cover shipping and provide the models.

below is a sample of my work, a tactical squad painted as Ultramarines (I know the color is not exact, but that is how the customer wanted it)

Offline Chaos_Inquisitor

• Battle Brother
    • View Profile
Re: Lord of War Studios
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2015, 10:14:17 PM »
Well sir...that is extremely interesting.  And a damn good offer.  I will definitely have to take you up on this offer, as I have a rather large pile of Nids that are in dire need of the painting.

Offline Kezef

• Chapter Master
  • Angels have two wings for a reason
    • View Profile
Re: Lord of War Studios
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2015, 10:40:54 PM »
Excellent, just let me know when you want to set something up, I look forward to the challenge of a large pile of 'nids