[Hide Attachments]
P7080200.jpg image.jpg 20140811_140515.jpg shrike2.jpg Waaagh-E4.jpg DSC02129.JPG

Warhammer 40,000 Armies > Discussion: Chaos Daemons

Daemons vs Khorne Daemonkin?

(1/1)

Kizuke21:
So I'm still very new to Warhammer, and currently I have a 1495 point army consisting of a CAD of daemons and an allied detachment of CSM, but I'm still not sure about how I want my army to play. I know that daemons have a big focus on pyskers, but that a daemon of khorne can't be a psyker, and I was looking at Khorne Daemonkin as an alternative to psykers. I'm wondering if it would be worth it to switch over to KDK or just stay as CD?

Draco765:
KDK Daemons do not have Daemonic instability, they are just fearless.
HQ choices (other than Chaos Lord) have few upgrades.
No warp table or Chaos boon tables.

Blood Tithe is the bonus for playing KDK. When a unit dies, friend or foe, you get a point, spend those points at the start of your turn and you gain army wide bonuses or summons, example: 4 blood tithes spent gives an army wide +1 attack till your next turn or for 8 points, you can do a leadership check and transform a non-daemon character into a Bloodthirster.

KDK has a formation that Daemons and CSM like to use as a Formation Detachment, the Gorepack. Minimum of two squads of three Chaos Bikers and a unit of five Fleshhounds that gives the Biker squads Move through Cover and Shred on their Hammer of Wrath (HoW), it also gives the Fleshhounds HoW and all of them gain Preferred Enemy (Psykers).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version