Author Topic: World Eaters 1850 tournament list  (Read 1177 times)

Offline minavonlustern

• Battle Brother
    • View Profile
World Eaters 1850 tournament list
« on: October 18, 2017, 11:53:50 AM »
World Eaters Battalion
Daemon Prince - Wings, Axe, Warp Bolter, Relic - Talisman of Burning Blood, Warlord Trait - Unholy Fortitude
Daemon Prince - Wings, Axe, Warp Bolter

8 Berserkers - Chainaxes & Chainswords, 2 Plasma Pistols, Icon, Champion - Powerfist & Chainsword
8 Berserkers - Chainaxes & Chainswords, 2 Plasma Pistols, Icon, Champion - Powerfist & Chainsword

Helbrute - Helbrute Fist & Power Scourge, Combi-Bolter
Helbrute - Helbrute Fist & Power Scourge, Combi-Bolter

World Eaters Auxiliary Super-Heavy
Lord of Skulls - Hades Gatling Cannon, Gorestorm Cannon

so, the basic plan is to charge with everything. but, the big stuff is there to support the berserkers and add some oomph. the LOS is a giant distraction carnifex and is surprisingly effective. the DP with the talisman can advance and charge and re-roll charges. now, i originally had this as 3 squads of 10 berserkers with the cheapest guns on the LOS but i thought i might try the standard but more expensive guns. 12 S8 shots is hard to pass up. any thoughts?
« Last Edit: October 18, 2017, 09:42:36 PM by minavonlustern »

Online Draco765

• Battle Brother
    • View Profile
Re: World Eaters 1850 tournament list
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2017, 08:56:45 PM »
The berserkers are open to being obliterated before they get anywhere.

Armor of 3+ does not last very long in the current edition.

They need rhino or another way of getting in close before charging in.

Offline minavonlustern

• Battle Brother
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2017, 09:41:37 PM »
sort of. this army has redundancy and multiple threats. the LOS and helbrutes should pull fire, but if they don't then those things will reach the enemy untouched. so the enemy is faced with a choice. and there is multiples of everything so something should reach the enemy lines.

Online Sensenbob

• Battle Brother
  • WHERE IS THE DEAFF COMPANYYY!?!?! :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2017, 04:17:38 AM »
The only units that small arms fire is effective against are your Berserkers, so i'd expect them to eat most of your Opponent's small Arms fire, while the big guys are focussed by Multiple Dmg weapons.
Putting the Zerkers into Rhinos would make them as resilient as the rest of the list , so your army is basically really hard to wound with any small arms.
Might be hard to find the points though!
=Blood Angels=