Author Topic: WANTED: Possessed, Chosen, Chaos Space Marines  (Read 319 times)

Offline Nex The Heretic

• Neophyte
    • View Profile
WANTED: Possessed, Chosen, Chaos Space Marines
« on: October 28, 2017, 05:36:38 PM »
Okay so, I'm a chaos space marine player. I have a Crimson Slaughter war band and suitabley I'd like some more possessed, however most chaos space marine units would be appreciated, especially the DV chosen models but most units will do. In terms of trading I have A LOT of old OOP dark elder mostly the old kabalite warriors but I do also have an old school raider and a newer raider, however it is missing some bits such as the sails but I may even able to find these but they are also easily replaceable. I also have a small quantity of orks I'd be willing to trade, mostly some boys but I do have a looted predator and potentially some war bikes and if I can find them a large quantity of grots. Feel free to comment, directly message or email me any trade requests or any queries you may have about what I'm after and willing to trade. For reference I'm in the UK but if you're in the states or from other European countries like my home Sicillia and postage may be an issue I'm sure we could work something else.

Keep spreading the taint of chaos, for the Dark God's
~Nex
« Last Edit: October 28, 2017, 05:38:11 PM by Nex The Heretic »
Unleash Slaughter My Brothers! Drown Out These Cursed Voices That Plauge, Taunt And Haunt Us! For In Slaughter Do We Gain Solace, In Slaughter We Gain Peace, In Slaughter We Gain Glory!