Author Topic: Introductions Here!  (Read 59542 times)

Offline Fritz40K

• ADMIN
  • Primarch
    • View Profile
Introductions Here!
« on: June 24, 2013, 09:58:00 AM »
Helo all, and welcome to the Warmaster forums- this is the thread to introduce yourself is you would like...
Though my men may sleep, and my ships rest at anchor, my foes know full well that big guns never tire...

Look on my works ye mighty, and despair...

Offline IDICBeer

• Supporter
  • Supporter
  • Chapter Master
  • The Wonders of Warhammer 40k
    • View Profile
    • IDICBeer 40k
Re: Introductions Here!
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2013, 10:21:49 AM »
Nick speaking...

Well, that is how I would introduce myself in my videos and Blog posts lol

I look forward to chatting with all about this wonderful hobby of ours :)

Thanks for setting up the forum Fritz, it is a great place to be

Nick

Offline Khe-Loc

• Inquisitor Lord
  • Red goes faster .... and so does Saim-Hann
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2013, 10:38:09 AM »
Hey, I'm Khe-Loc

My real name is Moritz. I don't have a blog or youtube channel... I'm just a normal forum user  ;D

Offline IDICBeer

• Supporter
  • Supporter
  • Chapter Master
    • View Profile
    • IDICBeer 40k
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2013, 10:40:34 AM »
Hey, I'm Khe-Loc

My real name is Moritz. I don't have a blog or youtube channel... I'm just a normal forum user  ;D

And a very active one as well :)

Offline Khe-Loc

• Inquisitor Lord
  • Red goes faster .... and so does Saim-Hann
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2013, 10:48:51 AM »
Hey, I'm Khe-Loc

The motivation comes from being able to communicate with people such as Fritz and yourself  ;)

Offline IDICBeer

• Supporter
  • Supporter
  • Chapter Master
    • View Profile
    • IDICBeer 40k
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2013, 10:58:47 AM »
Hey, I'm Khe-Loc

The motivation comes from being able to communicate with people such as Fritz and yourself  ;)

Why thank you sir :)

Online steam

• Brother Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2013, 11:51:52 AM »
 Hey! MY name is Andrei, steam or steamius on forums. I am from Estonia, we dont have a big gaming group here, but its fun!
 I have a youtube chanel where I try to upload battle reports and tactics. I am glad to be on this forum, since here are many of interisting members  ;)

Offline BeeJ

• Battle Brother
  • Never Forgive, Never Forget
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2013, 02:12:40 PM »
Hey all!

My name is BeeJ and I am a relatively new 40K player, I have probably been playing for around 8 months.

I have already mentioned Nick and Fritz in a previous post on another thread (http://thewarmaster.com/index.php?topic=11.0), but why not praise them some more lol. When I saw that Fritz was creating a forum, it was a complete no-brainer as any chance to learn some more from Fritz and the community he regards as worth speaking with, was an opportunity I couldn’t pass up. Then when I get here Nick is also a hugely active member so that was a massive bonus and I watch all his videos as well!

Very pleased to be here and if anybody is ever in the area, I play 40K at South Devon Games Club which is based in Kingskerswell, Devon, England.

Cheers

BeeJ
This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill, Fifteen percent concentrated power of will, Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain And a hundred percent reason to remember my name!

Offline BeeCee

• Chapter Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2013, 02:30:34 PM »
Greetings folks,

My name is Bryan or BC. i was a very active 40ker back in the day (2nd and 3rd edition) but luckily I kept all my stuff in my basement and came across it this spring and found out some coworkers/friends were very interested in the game.

I sold them some stuff cheap to get them started and BAM! I got hooked on Fritz's and Nick's channels/blogs and i haven't looked back since.

I play:
Blood angels (my first army)
Eldar
Tyranids
Check out my thoughts and below average painting as a member of the FTGT team.

http://ftgtgaming.blogspot.com/

Online Bjarki

• Battle Brother
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2013, 05:24:48 PM »
Hi guys,

I'm Bjarki. I am from Germany, and got into 40k thanks to Fritz and Nick.

My Armys are Eldar and Necron.

Offline Raggbur

• Battle Brother
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2013, 05:59:18 PM »
Hi Guys,

My name's Raggbur and I'm pretty much known like that throughout the net.

I've been following this very good host Fritz even ever since I got into 40k 3 years ago. I have a blog, a youtube channel, post on forums the whole lot...
The problem's just that I don't post as much as I'd like to, so I really need to be heavily motivated...

Anyway, I play Guard, Necrons and a DIY Space Marine chapter which I tend to swap about with codicies depending on the playstyle I want to try out.

Apart from 40k, I'm also quite big into RPG's (D&D and Dark Heresy mainly), and have been playing LoTR (yeah, it's The Hobbit nowadays) since I was 7 or something. Oh, and a Board Game now and then, of course.

The reason why I still keep coming back to 40k is for numerous reasons:
1. The Community: there's no game out there that has such a fantastic community as 40k
2. Tournament Scene: I love going to tournaments, hanging out with people I know (or meeting others), trying out different lists and tactics, ...

Apart from that, I might have to add that apart from Tactics and list building, I also love the modelling part of the hobby. Well, not exactly. Personally, I don't play a lot of GW models for example. I just think that there are often better and cooler looking options out there, so why not use them?

So that's about it, I'd say, please sub to my blog and channel, like I said, I really need all the motivation I can get!

See you all around here somewhere on the forum I guess?
We must forgive our enemies...
But not before they are hanged

My Blog: raggburscodex.blogspot.com
Aaaand Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Raggbur/feed?activity_view=3

Offline FalleN

• Chapter Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2013, 06:08:40 PM »
Hello,
  I'm Barret from Southeast C.T. USA I'm trying to get back into the hobby after a 15+ year Hiatus and a move away from were I used to play. Looking forward to talking shop with everyone.

I play:
40k-
Eldar w/Dark kin allies(My main army)
Chaos Space Marines w/Rebel Guard allies
Fantasy-
Empire
Greenskins
"Our time will come again, Eldrad has promised us. Once more you upstart Mon-keigh[spits] shall kneel before our power! This time we will not be so lenient!"

Offline EldarNinja

• Initiate
  • Most Dread Guardian of the Eldar Black Library
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2013, 07:42:38 PM »
Hello everyone,

I'm Tony, from Washington State in the USofA. I've been playing 40k since 1995 and I've owned pretty much every army at one time or another. Currently I've got Necrons, Dark Eldar, Eldar (my primary army since 5th came out) and Space Wolves.

I hope everyone has a great time on this site and I would like to thank Fritz for starting it. Oh, and Fritz...Ninpo Ik Kan.
You can't hurt what you can't hit!

Offline shadyizok

• Battle Brother
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2013, 08:58:56 PM »
Hello, I'm Shadyizok from the Netherlands.
I've been playing Eldar since the start of fourth edition, and a little bit of Orks since fifth. I've been fairly inactive with the hobby throughout 5th, just occasionaly enjoying a battle with my local group but I've gotten back more seriously in the hobby at about a year before 6th.
I usualy just lurk at 40k forums, getting the awnsers or inspiration I needed from other peoples posts but decided to be a more active forumer (<-could be a word right?) here on the warmaster, seeing as how some of Fritz' videos have helped me play my saim-hann army far more effectively.
Currently I'm mostly looking for the new battleplan and general playstyle along with an updated list for my army. And I'll happily post my findings as they emerge, off course. I'm glad to help people who are strugling with tactics against certain armies, and I'll help awnser other questions to the best of my ability aswell.
I feel like this forum has a fairly small but active and supportive community, and I hope it will stay that way for a long time to come!

Offline Skari

• Brother Captain
  • SkaredCast
    • View Profile
    • Main Channel Resource
« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2013, 09:05:04 PM »
Skari-

Ontario Canada
40k nation

Dark Eldar
Black Templars

BFG

Das Bellis (ancients)

Tomb Kings

- have a Youtube channel, blog and podcast. Love to be a part of the community Fritz!
Support me on the Patreon Page:
http://patreon.com/skaredcast

make sure you check out my blog:
http://skaredcast.blogspot.com
youtube channel
http://youtube.com/skaredcast