Author Topic: yoymart ?  (Read 39850 times)

Offline Kollaps

• Neophyte
    • View Profile
Re: yoymart ?
« Reply #105 on: June 08, 2014, 10:18:08 PM »
Got my World Eaters Contemptor dreadnought from Yoymart yesterday.  Already have it glued together.  Just have to paint it.

How satisfied are you with what you got?  I'm still waiting for the post office to figure out what they are doing.   :-\

Offline lord greyskull

• Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: June 09, 2014, 10:23:11 PM »
I've been happy with what I've bought.  I know some people have had some warping issues and its more brittle, but on my last order I saved over 50% compared to buying from Forgeworld. 

The most complicated thing I bought was a chaos Heldrake.  They don't come with directions.  So I had to look at some pics and video online to figure it out.  The shipping can take awhile, but nothing I have to have right away.

Offline deadmanonfire

• Battle Brother
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: June 11, 2014, 06:02:41 AM »
got a whole army of eldar lately (pics will follow)
1 hornet
2 lynx (play them as warp hunters)
1 wraithknight
1 wraithseer
10 wraithguard

they all were great, but i would recommend only buying big models cause its a pain in the... to glue them with superglue.

/Users/imac/Desktop/4204fc.jpg

Offline Valaskjalf

• Neophyte
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: June 26, 2014, 03:34:10 PM »
Hey guys sorry to re-open this...but I see PayPal has once again been removed from Yoymart? Been very happy with all my orders from them so far, about to buy a Great Unclean Once and now I can only use WebMoney (??) and Western Union - sounds like a mission and a half!

I see some people emailed them regarding this and that PayPayl is indeed still possible? Any info on this? Totally bummed...really wanted to buy that thing!

Thanks

Offline lord greyskull

• Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: June 27, 2014, 04:35:49 PM »
My most recent purchase from yoymart.  Just finished assembling yesterday.

Offline DAG42

• Supporter
  • Brother Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: June 27, 2014, 08:31:15 PM »
Have you noticed that the link to a lot of the supplies to 40k , say sold out. Can't find any of the FW stuff I was buying before.

Offline Rezial

• Brother Captain
  • Dominus Mutationis
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: August 30, 2014, 02:05:50 PM »
I found some problems with my testing of yoymart, particularly in terms of payment options.  I don't really trust the Chinese/International market for the safety of my financial information.  Also the idea of purchasing direct rip offs is dubious to say the least.  I have mixed feelings.  I will say that I recently found another site that is promising called Aliexpress.  It has the same ethical problems as yoymart since the product is the same source but if you don't mind buying the Chinese stuff it looks good.
Repent, for tomorrow you die.
http://rezial.blogspot.com/

Offline ukjanus

• Blood for the Blood God
  • Supporter
  • Initiate
  • Death to the False Emperor!
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: September 05, 2014, 11:17:09 AM »
I have looked at many items myself, in particular the larger value items that FW make - Titan etc.
I have however decided to stay with Forgeworld for the simple reason that I want to support what they do - if we all buy from sites like yomart then FW will go out of business, and yomart offer no creativity, just copies.

That said, the FW price of Titan weapons is a joke... 38 per weapon.. So I still might be tempted to buy the weapon sprues from yomart!
Blood for the Blood God

Offline lord greyskull

• Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: September 26, 2014, 09:19:45 PM »
Got my Blood Slaughterer of Khorne.  Only took 3 weeks to get.  Surprisingly good quality resin.  Paid $35

Online Nebuchadnezzar

• Harlequin Scholar
  • Supporter
  • Brother Captain
  • Guardian of the Black Library of Chaos
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: September 27, 2014, 07:46:19 AM »
Generlly I'm satisfied with yoymart. if you want and something else try aliexpress.com.
I mastered the chaos in mind and soul.
I will kill you and with a beautiful laugh I will dance until I go mad.

Offline SailorCSN

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: September 27, 2014, 08:52:19 AM »
I'm just glad that competition exists now. With enough of it the supply will rise, lowering / regulating the price.
So many books, so many Burning questions.

Offline SailorCSN

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: September 27, 2014, 08:56:34 AM »
I hope that 3rd party supply won't torpedo GW, but help keep them in check with the price gouging. I have no problem paying for the books, that is all origional intellectual property. But there has to be some wiggle room on the plastic. GW makes wonderful novels and codexes, I just have trouble keeping up with all of the releases. Which is why they have tried to kill the tourney scene. Now I can play anything, just not in a competitive environment with loot and swag at stake.
So many books, so many Burning questions.