Author Topic: Knight Titans and CHosen  (Read 2572 times)

Offline FalleN

• Chapter Master
    • View Profile
Knight Titans and CHosen
« on: January 24, 2014, 10:21:54 AM »
Rumors have been going around for awhile about Mechanicus Knights getting models. I just so some rumors and it looks like March might be the month that they finaly come. There are thoughts that they won't be part of the upcoming Imperial Guard codex but either a minidex like the Inquisition or a Dataslate which IMHO is the way to go. Knights are not part of the Imperial Guard and I don't think they should retcon them in. The IG is about lots of troops, artillery and Tanks not big walkers, and I can see a larger size sentinel not really a big titan like walker. I hope this is true as I have some Dreamforge Leviathans(awesome model BTW) and would really like some official rules to use them at least untill Dreamforge releses their Iron Core game.

Heres a link to one of the Articles on the Knights
http://natfka.blogspot.com/2014/01/imperial-knights-coming-in-march.html

Some other rumors have been saying that Chaos Marines will be getting new box sets for Chosen, Havocs, Helbrutes and a new plastic kit for standard chaos marines. With the rumors saying that GW will be doing weekly releases to coincide with the new weekly White Dwarf they say some of these kits could be coming as close as next month. These Chaos Kits have me really excited if they are like the new marine, sternguard and vanguard kits they are going to have tons of options and as nice as the Dark Vengeance models are they are kinda static and its hard to field large or multiple units of them or with the options that are available in the codex. Theres also rumor that a Crusade/long War supplement will be released along side some of these kits to add extra rules to these veteran chaos marines. If this is true it has me very excited.  I'll link below some of the articles that have more info on what these kits will have

http://natfka.blogspot.com/2014/01/chaos-marine-model-updates.html

http://natfka.blogspot.com/2014/01/new-40k-supplement-coming-long-war.html

http://natfka.blogspot.com/2014/01/chaos-marine-box-sets-pt-4-icons-and.html
"Our time will come again, Eldrad has promised us. Once more you upstart Mon-keigh[spits] shall kneel before our power! This time we will not be so lenient!"

Offline DAG42

• Supporter
  • Brother Captain
    • View Profile
Re: Knight Titans and CHosen
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2014, 09:28:17 AM »
Awesome if the Chaos stuff is accurate. I don't play chaos, but they are sweet to paint. I've got some devoted chaos players as friends new rules and models will make for some good games.

Offline steam

• Brother Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2014, 10:49:17 AM »
 Helldrute and cultists! Thats what I need!

Offline FalleN

• Chapter Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2014, 04:56:28 PM »
Helldrute and cultists! Thats what I need!

Looks like the Hellbrute could be closer than we thought, I just saw this pic on 40k radios Facebook page. There seems to be a bunch of different weapon arm options plus maybe even bits to make them legion specific. I really hope they give them some new rules, like the ability to take Marks of Chaos.

Anyway heres the pick, it looks like it could be outta next months Visions magazine.
"Our time will come again, Eldrad has promised us. Once more you upstart Mon-keigh[spits] shall kneel before our power! This time we will not be so lenient!"

Offline Angelic

• Corsair of Yriel's Eldritch Raiders
  • Supporter
  • WARMASTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2014, 06:16:50 PM »
Thousand Sons Helbrute!!! Honestly if they keep thiis up i'm going to end up with a Chaos army too...
The Dance Without End Begins..

Offline Xorn

• Brother Captain
  • Faith and Fury
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2014, 08:01:05 PM »
Thousand Sons Helbrute!!! Honestly if they keep thiis up i'm going to end up with a Chaos army too...

Brother do not turn against the light of the imperium.
We will prevail against all odds...

Offline Kayreios

• Brother Captain
  • "This is the best that bikes are going to get..."
    • View Profile
    • Painted Gribblies - Miniature Critique + WIP + Blargh
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2014, 09:06:54 PM »
All those new CSM models and... no rules. : (

Offline Angelic

• Corsair of Yriel's Eldritch Raiders
  • Supporter
  • WARMASTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2014, 09:17:22 PM »
Well it is at least rumoured that their will be a Veterans of the Long War Supp. accompanying the model release, basically you can hand out different rules to models with the VotLW special rule (Did someone say Thousand Sons?!). I'm rather sure practically every unit getting new models has access to it and it's not such a costly upgrade, could be fun^^
The Dance Without End Begins..

Offline steam

• Brother Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2014, 03:38:32 AM »
YES! I am begging for a hellbrute kit!  ;D

Offline FalleN

• Chapter Master
    • View Profile
Re: Knight Titans, CHosen and Hellbrutes
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2014, 10:28:12 AM »
Looks like rumors are saying its coming next month right after the Knights. Pre-orderes could be up as soon as March 8th.

http://natfka.blogspot.com/2014/02/helbrutes-advanced-orders-on-march-8th.html

http://natfka.blogspot.com/2014/02/imperial-knight-shipping-and-helbrutes.html