Author Topic: Community Spotlight Guide  (Read 1421 times)

Offline Fritz40K

• ADMIN
  • Primarch
    • View Profile
Community Spotlight Guide
« on: July 08, 2013, 09:14:57 AM »
One of the things that keeps me playing 40K is the tremendous community support and inspiration of all the players out there who share their passion for the hobby though a blog, YouTube channel or website. From the perspective of The Warmaster forum, I so appreciate the time its members take to post and share their ideas, and this community spotlight is a way to hopefully give some of that sharing back…

If you are a member of The Warmaster and have a non commercial 40K website or blog and would like to share it with the other members here in the forum please feel free to post your link/site URL here in this section by starting a new topic telling us about your site and how we can check it out.

Note: Only registered members of the forum who are active within the last month may post to this section- “inactive” members who post here will have their site removed during the next database backup cycle.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2013, 03:55:57 PM by Fritz40K »
Though my men may sleep, and my ships rest at anchor, my foes know full well that big guns never tire...

Look on my works ye mighty, and despair...