Author Topic: (Dark) Eldar Ravager conversion & Warpspiders.  (Read 2992 times)

Offline Trokair

• Battle Brother
    • View Profile
(Dark) Eldar Ravager conversion & Warpspiders.
« on: June 01, 2014, 11:52:02 AM »
I play a Eldar army with Dark Eldar Allies and I want to play a Ravager in my army list, the only problem is that I really hate how to ravager looks I like the venoms and Razorwing but i just can't love them.

So after doing a load of searching I found next to no cool looking conversions. The only cool conversion I came across is this one (this is a pleasure eldar boat or something)

This will of course needs some work to make it in a ravager but at least it is open toped haha.

I hope you guys can help me with this dilemma and possible know a better way or cooler looking conversion.

« Last Edit: October 09, 2014, 06:45:33 AM by Trokair »

Offline Trokair

• Battle Brother
    • View Profile
(Dark) Eldar Ravager conversion WIP
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2014, 12:36:14 PM »
So I have bin busy, the greystuff is drying at the moment so it is the perfecte time to poste a update.

I managed to get the exact same dimensions as the ravager wish is very importent for gaming purposes, since I don't want to model for advantage or disadvantage.

The only thing i am still not to sure about is if and how i want to make a turret with the dark lances on the top.

As you can see in the pictures I cut the waveserpant cockpit clean and glued it back between its sides, and I used Crimson Hunter fins at the back to give it a bit more Dark Eldar look.

« Last Edit: July 25, 2014, 12:43:04 PM by Trokair »

Offline Kezef

• Chapter Master
  • Angels have two wings for a reason
    • View Profile
Re: (Dark) Eldar Ravager conversion WIP
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2014, 01:27:17 PM »
I could see that being used as a model for an Eldar assault vehicle of some sort if GW ever decided to give Eldar an assault vehicle, looks very sweet.

Offline Trokair

• Battle Brother
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2014, 04:35:35 AM »
Thanx alot  ;D

The model really grows on me, now me regular Eldar Tanks seem fat haha.

At the moment I am working on a way to incorporate the 3 dark lances, properly by making a small turret on the top of the model.

Offline Trokair

• Battle Brother
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2014, 06:44:46 AM »
So it has bin a while but i am nearing completion on my Ravager project, here are some pictures.

And here are some pictures of my 1/10 warpsider conversions because i hate those old static models (and this was a lot cheaper)