Author Topic: The Painting Pledge Contest Has Officially Ended! Thank you to all participants!  (Read 2225 times)

Offline bladeiai

• Battle Brother
  • A corrupted soul
    • View Profile
    • The Chaos Box
As of this posting the Painting Pledge Contest Has Officially Ended!
Entries that have not been completed as of this posting will not be eligible for prices. Congratulations to everyone that did complete your pledges and you have all accomplished something amazing! I am really blown away by the quality of some of our entries.

Please allow 24 hours for your entries to be moved over to the Judge's Table, if by this time tomorrow you do not see your entry listed please contact me by PM so that we can get it over there.
We will allow an additional 24 hours for entrants to alert us if their entry did not make it to the judges table, so 48 hours after this posting the Community choice Award voting will open.

Community Choice Award Voting

Each member of The War Master will be allowed to cast one vote, and they may not vote for them selves.
To cast your vote, send me a PM with the Subject as the title of the person you would like to vote for from the Judge's Table Thread.
For example if you wanted to vote for Chaos_Inquistor's Nurgle Terminator you would PM me: "Chaos_Inquisitor's Nurgle Terminator Sorceror - Completed 6/29" In the subject line and the same text in the body of the PM. Community voting will end at Midnight GMT time on Friday July 18th. Votes after this time will not be counted. Votes placed in any other format will not be counted (I.E. replying to this thread, or replying to the entrant's thread).

The winner of the Community Choice Award will be announced shortly after along with the Judge's Choice Award.

Judge's Choice Award
The Judge's Choice award will be announced at the same time as the Community Choice Award and should be expected shortly after July 18th. At that time we will also post the Judge's Feedback in the Judge's Table Thread under the respective entrants completed photos.

Participation Prize Package
The Participation Packages (Signature banners and Printable award) will be handed out after the winners are announced. The winners will receive their banners first and I will produce the rest of them as quickly as possible there after.

A big thank you from all of us go out to the community for supporting this contest and making your pledges! We could never do this without you and hope you will continue to join us in the future as this contest and forum grow!

Offline Angelic

• Corsair of Yriel's Eldritch Raiders
  • Supporter
  • WARMASTER
    • View Profile
Hey guys, figured i'd jump in here at least once before I run away to the real world for the next few days. I just wanted to say this time through the Painting Contest was absolutely epic! Even though it was only the second time being run through we just about tripled our participation rates and the entries are simply amazing!

I never thought that it would evolve so quickly when I was talking to Fritz about running the first one out of my own pocket and you guys made it all happen. So! Congratulations to everyone who finished, I hope you guys all had fun painting and I hope it got you motivated to jump on those backlogs and wrestle with the beast that is procrastination.

Can't say thanks enough! You're all awesome!
The Dance Without End Begins..

Offline deadmanonfire

• Battle Brother
    • View Profile
Thanks you guys that you made this contest. I think all of us pushed their skills beyond normal limits. For me, this contest was all about that.

Keep up your amazing work.

Love

Hannes
/Users/imac/Desktop/4204fc.jpg

Offline tannibal_lecter

• Supporter
  • Battle Brother
    • View Profile
 Thanks for running this for us guys. I really appreciate the opportunity to put a fire under me and actually get a squad painted in a decent amount of time. With a few more of these contests under my belt I should be able to be painting faster before I know it.

It has been a pleasure and an honour to participate again.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Offline DAG42

• Supporter
  • Brother Captain
    • View Profile
Thanks guys for your work. Very much looking forward to the next one. (If there is)
« Last Edit: July 11, 2014, 04:30:45 PM by DAG42 »

Offline bladeiai

• Battle Brother
  • A corrupted soul
    • View Profile
    • The Chaos Box
Glad you all had a good time and were able to push yourself to further your painting skills!

I believe that I have added all of the eligible entries to the Judge's Table as this point. So if you think your's should be there and don't see it please contact me!

Offline tannibal_lecter

• Supporter
  • Battle Brother
    • View Profile
is voting open now?

Offline Angelic

• Corsair of Yriel's Eldritch Raiders
  • Supporter
  • WARMASTER
    • View Profile
Voting was open when this thread was made^^!

Get to it! Please do direct all your votes to bladeiai, I did originally say it would be me, but real life intervened and so this is a better solution. ALL VOTES TO BLADE!
The Dance Without End Begins..