Author Topic: Update on my Wraith 2000/1850 competitive list  (Read 887 times)

Offline FartherSeer15

• Battle Brother
    • View Profile
Update on my Wraith 2000/1850 competitive list
« on: August 17, 2014, 02:49:51 AM »
Hey all,

I just wanted to update you guys on my progess with my exodite wraith army. I am making the back story #forgingSUCHahardnarrative that the world my eldar are from have nearly run out of wraithbone and have come to use the trees of the world to house their dead warrior's spirits. attached are my Treeman (Wraithlord), Dryad (Wraithblades), A serpent chassis, and I believe the bottom of a wraithknight (Still working on all of them)

I'm heading down to Frontline Gaming in September my goal is to have all of them ready to rumble by then.

My list I am running now is:

Farseer
Spiritseer with the wraith stone
Spiritseer

Troops:
10 wraithblades
Serpent bought for them with TL Lasers and holos will be emtpy (i'll explain later)
5 Wraith guard with D-scythes in a serpent with TL Lasers and holos

Elites:
5 dragons in a serpent with TL Lasers and holos

Heavy:
Wraithlord with TL Lances and sword

2 Wraith Knights stock

The empty serpent is there to move up with the other two birds and give them a moving wall to gain cover saves and potentially tank shock enemies out of the way to make way for the knights and the dudes in my serpents.

Thoughts on the list? Would it hold up in a competitive setting? My record with it is now I believe 7-1-1 I think it is a really strong combo personally but the new grey knights might change that....

Offline FartherSeer15

• Battle Brother
    • View Profile
Re: Update on my Wraith 2000/1850 competitive list
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2014, 02:59:08 AM »
Sorry for the sideways pics.....my phone is awesome....