Author Topic: Converted Chaos Sorcerer of Slaanesh.  (Read 1249 times)

Offline TheFallenStar

• Brother Captain
  • I have a strong interest in Voodoo.
    • View Profile
Converted Chaos Sorcerer of Slaanesh.
« on: September 07, 2014, 09:44:36 PM »
Some pics of my new CSM sorcerer of Slaanesh. Continuing the trend with my Slaanesh CSM squad I kitbashed this guy together with some extra bits I had. My last real set of CSM legs :P

But I'm quite happy with how he turned out. He's in this great pose, holding his spellbook in one hand and casting spells with his lightning claw. Had to snip some halaberd blades just to make his lightning claw, but it turned out better then my last converted lightning claw lol.

Still don't know where his head came from, or what set it might be in. Just looked real nice when I stuck it on.

The wings are what I'm most proud off. A lot of cutting and shaving to try and get just the bones of the wings to look like that. I originally was gonna use an old tyranid set of wings, but the overall scale was alittle small for a CSM. I did have an extra possessed set of wings, so they became his boney jump pack. I was going for a rested wing position, so that they looked like a cape sorta thing. Even still they turned out pretty awesome.

The pics are below, but if you wanna more detailed look check out this vid I posted on my channel.

TFS 40k: New Sorcerer model!: http://youtu.be/ZVUTcl-5lT4

Offline TheFallenStar

• Brother Captain
  • I have a strong interest in Voodoo.
    • View Profile
Re: Converted Chaos Sorcerer of Slaanesh.
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2014, 09:47:43 PM »
And a nice pic of his back :)

Offline worldeater_az

• Initiate
    • View Profile
    • My WIP Emperor's Children Army
Re: Converted Chaos Sorcerer of Slaanesh.
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2014, 04:37:24 PM »
I love it!  Wings and claw came out great.  I'm kit bashing my own CSM sorcerer on bike, almost ready for some photos.

Can't wait to see yours all painted up.