Author Topic: Trading/Selling my Orks  (Read 1417 times)

Offline TimmyTheNerd

• Initiate
  • Victory needs no explaination. Defeat allows none.
    • View Profile
Trading/Selling my Orks
« on: January 31, 2015, 08:03:02 AM »
After several days of deep thoughts and contemplation, I've decided to try and find a new home for my Orks. When I started playing Orks, it was because I play an Orc or some variant in every game I play. However, over the last few days I've been doing research on the Tau Empire, originally to give me ideas for Tau as a second army. However, the more and more I look into it, the more it seems that Tau fit my playstyle more than Orks do.

I'm looking to get $225 for everything. The army contains:
PICTURES: http://imgur.com/a/hoTMt
3 Warbosses (AoBR Warboss, Stormclaw Warboss and Scratchbuilt Warboss)
2 Big Meks (KFF Big Mek and Scratchbuilt Big Mek)
1 Scratchbuilt Weirdboy
1 Nobz Mob
2 Boyz Mobs (Both Slugga Boyz, both have a Big Shootas. One has 10 Boyz with an unupgraded Boss Nob, the other has 11 Boyz with a Boss Nob armed with a Kombi-Skorcha)
1 Gretchin Mob
3 AoBR Deffkoptas
3 Killa Kans
1 Ammo Runt

Only 6 of the models are painted. I'll be saving up money for shipping (the local post office only accepts cash or credit card and I don't have a credit card or bank account), so it may take some time for me to actually ship the items. If you live in the Inland Empire area of California and are able to come down to San Jacinto to pick them up, I'll throw in some Citadel Paints and an unpainted terrain piece I was working on.

Besides selling them, I am also looking to trade them away for Tau (Preferably unpainted, doesn't matter if they are assembled). I'm mainly looking for the Tau Battleforce, Tau Codex, Fire Warriors, Pathfinders, Devilfish and Darkstrider. If I manage to sell them, I'm just going to use the money to buy a Tau Battleforce, Fire Warriors Team, Pathfinders Team and a Devilfish anyways.

EXTRA: http://imgur.com/a/KoVuC
I am also looking for a home for my Warhammer Fantasy Orc Warboss from the Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning Collecter's Edition. I will include the entire Collector's Edition set (1 Concept Art Book, 1 Hardback Comic, the Grumlok and Gazbag model and the game itself). I'm asking for $30. Also willing to trade for Tau. Please note that Warhammer Online was closed down and no longer up, so the game itself will be useless. This is strictly for collectors or those wanting some unique items for their Orcs and Goblins army and some nice Fantasy books. I've never played the Fantasy tabletop and I don't see myself getting into it anytime soon. The model is cool to have but he looks lonely up on my shelve collecting dust.

• Astra Militarum - Cadian - 1500pts

Offline TheFallenStar

• Brother Captain
  • I have a strong interest in Voodoo.
    • View Profile
Re: Trading/Selling my Orks
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2015, 02:20:20 PM »
Well I dont know about buying more orks...... but dat flair you got at the bottom of your posts is !@#$ing badass to the max man!

B4TBG

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2015, 02:08:49 PM »
agreed

Offline TimmyTheNerd

• Initiate
  • Victory needs no explaination. Defeat allows none.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2015, 05:36:07 AM »
I found it through google when I was bored and looking up Tau stuff.
  • Astra Militarum - Cadian - 1500pts