Author Topic: Hazy Shenanigans  (Read 1016 times)

Offline WolflordAkela

• Initiate
    • View Profile
Hazy Shenanigans
« on: April 14, 2015, 06:55:58 AM »
So I fought some Skitarii this past weekend. Amidst a slew of campaign games it's hard to remember the details. But here's what I remember, 6 Skitarii vanguard charged my 9 Wolf guard, during overwatch I kill 2 with plasma, their doctrine was +3ws -1bs, they score a bunch of wounds and I lose 3 after saves, I deal similar wounds back however between armor and FnP they stay. Something the Skitarii had gave me a -1 toughness modifier, some radium mumbojumbo. Then the alpha Skitarii pops off some relic that forces a toughness check, which I fail on a 4 because muh emprah. I wind up taking another D6 wounds with NO saves of any kind. Wipe squad.
Just wanted to share that little story.
I have two tables and a storage bin of snowy terrain in the back of my truck, so don't think for one second I won't bring the full fury of Fenris to your damn doorstep.

Offline ShadowcatX

• Chapter Master
    • View Profile
Re: Hazy Shenanigans
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2015, 03:35:04 PM »
So what you're saying is that you charged in without knowing what the unit could do and got destroyed.
Everything I have ever told you, even this, is a lie.

Offline WolflordAkela

• Initiate
    • View Profile
Re: Hazy Shenanigans
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2015, 06:06:49 PM »
Yes, except I was charged. Lesson learned.
I have two tables and a storage bin of snowy terrain in the back of my truck, so don't think for one second I won't bring the full fury of Fenris to your damn doorstep.