Author Topic: Do you guys use seripham squads?  (Read 870 times)

Offline Meros

• Brother Captain
  • Part dæmon and proud of it.
    • View Profile
    • My Horus Heresy blog
Do you guys use seripham squads?
« on: May 04, 2015, 07:41:33 PM »
I prefer to use dominion squads in repressors. I can see the merit of shredding bolt pistols and hand flammers. This said hand flammers are Str 3 ap 6 so all most everything will get a save and the same for bolt pistols. Also combined with T3 and being ahead of the rest of the army (jump infantry), makes them easy targets for first blood, templates and other shooting. They could be a screen but they are to expensive in my mind for that. Also they don't have Objective Secured which is something I find is very valuable now
http://Www.the-newzealand-wordbearer.blogspot.co.nz
My Horus Heresy blog.

We are all minions of the dark gods, one part in their great game

Online Leftovers44

• Brother Captain
    • View Profile
Re: Do you guys use seripham squads?
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2015, 09:45:26 PM »
I like to used Seripham with Saint Celestine, and they are usually in reserves to deep strike in later and lay down a few templates. More or less they are kind of there to eat anything that could instant death Saint Celestine and they reroll their 6up invuln save due to a special rule they have so it makes it a bit easier. I only ever taken them in a small group of 5, and gave them a superior with a plasma pistol and a power sword. If they survive a turn you can have them drop a few more templates and assault a unit, getting extra S3 hammer of wraith attacks and hopefully keep Saint Celestine safe. That is how I have been using them recently, and I am most likely not the best source but that is how I have been using them.

Online Leftovers44

• Brother Captain
    • View Profile
Re: Do you guys use seripham squads?
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2015, 11:26:27 AM »
I put wings on my Saint Celestine and the Seripham so they match now. They keep falling off a bunch so I might need to use green stuff to hold them together because the glue is not cutting it.