Author Topic: Battle For Salvation: Warhammer 40K BIG GAME  (Read 960 times)

Offline Fritz40K

• ADMIN
  • Primarch
    • View Profile
Battle For Salvation: Warhammer 40K BIG GAME
« on: June 11, 2015, 12:13:38 PM »
Are you ready for glory?

Can you hear the call of the Dark Gods or will you bow to the will of Holy Terra?

On June 20, 2015 the Battle For Salvation gaming club will be hosting a Warhammer 40K Narrative BIG GAME. Imperial players, Chaos players, & xenos players (space bug players also) are invited to attend.

Details below…

Date: June 20, 2015

Time: 9 AM – 5 PM

Location: Battle For Salvation Gaming Club | 251 Underhill Avenue, Harrison New York

Cost: $10 per player

Links & Contact: Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/battleforsalvation Email: robert.sinnott05@gmail.com

Narrative: On the blasted remains of another nameless Imperial world is a newly discovered STC artifact. Eager to claim the discover both the forces of the Imperium and the agents of the Dark Gods make planet fall. In the end only one may lay claim to the relic.

2000 points per player, no force org chart, but you must have at least one HQ choice in your list. No force org ensures you get to play the models and list you want to play, but keep in mind this is going to be a very dynamic mission requiring quick action and lots of tactical options- the relic is hidden somewhere on the table. A well balanced list with lots of options in the movement, shooting, and assault phase will do best. For this narrative ALL units will be considered scoring/objective secured.

If you have less than 2000 points no problem- we will have additional models to balance out the sides before setup.

The game will last six full turns (no random game length), infiltrate, deepstrike, reserves,  and outflank allowed, no night fighting scenario.

Prize Support!

At the end of the event there will be a random drawing for various 40K prizes. Players will earn tickets for completing mission goals and for winning the game or finding the relic.

There will be an additional prize for the player who kills the most HQ choices (Skulltaker award) and the player who destroys the most heavy support units (Starkiller award).

Bring your best game, but remember the focus of this game is on 40K fun and community- getting as many players and models on the table so thing can go BOOM!
Though my men may sleep, and my ships rest at anchor, my foes know full well that big guns never tire...

Look on my works ye mighty, and despair...