Author Topic: Greetings from the Australia (Prison Colony/Death World)  (Read 619 times)

Offline Zamiel

• Neophyte
    • View Profile
Greetings from the Australia (Prison Colony/Death World)
« on: August 20, 2015, 11:02:52 AM »
Greetings all,

I, like a few of us, came across this forum through Fritz's YouTube videos.

I haven't played 40K for a long long time and even then it was only a few games. I was originally a Warhammer Fantasy player and an Epic 40,000 player. By the time my playing group got into 40K we all started to loose interest in gaming (mainly because we were poor and couldn't afford minatures anymore lol) and then we simply drifted apart.

Afterwards, I just kept reading the novels. Huge fan of the Gaunts Ghosts series and am currently in 40K (or 30k?) heaven with the Horus Heresy series. I was always a big fan of the Horus story arc since my days of playing Epic which explains my passion for the Astartes. Did I mention I spend way too much time (wife's opinion) playing Space Marine on the PC? Smashing Orcs never gets old  ;D

I honestly didn't think I'd play tabletop again as I don't know anyone who plays but watching Fritz's YouTube videos has gotten me fired up! So I'm planning on pulling out my Space Marines and my paints (hmmmm... might need to replace those, they're over 15 years old!). After that I'm not sure. Might have to check out some of the local gaming stores that I already go to (MTG player).

Anyways, thanks for having me, I look forward to being inspired even more than I already am.

Cheers
Zamiel