Author Topic: Facebook: YouTubers Wargaming Group  (Read 1449 times)

Offline The Scribe

• Battle Brother
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel: The Scribe
Facebook: YouTubers Wargaming Group
« on: August 30, 2015, 11:21:12 PM »
Hey everyone!

I'm always working on new and different ideas to grow my YouTuber channel, so I've created a Facebook group that you are free to join.

It's for YouTubers who vlog about wargaming (such as Warhammer 40k). The idea is that if we take advantage of Facebook to do some networking, we can work out different ways to help everyone grow their channel and viewership -- and it doesn't matter how many subscribers or views you have.

To protect privacy as much as possible, I've made it a "Closed Group" but I'm the admin and I'm a pretty easy-going guy, so if you want to join just log into Facebook and click on the link below, or search Facebook for:

I'll approve access for anyone who sends me the name and URL address of their YouTube channel, so long as you've posted at least 5 videos within the last month, or anyone who clearly has a collection of videos posted to YouTube.

If you have any services to offer (such as a newsletter), feel free to share and post them in the group; the main goal is to offer everyone as many tools, resources and networking opportunities as possible to really get their channel out there!

Finally I would like to point out that I might be making some videos specifically for the Facebook group. The content would be linked to my 40kScribe YouTube channel, but exclusive to the group itself.

See you on the other side,

- 40k Scribe

« Last Edit: August 31, 2015, 02:55:05 AM by 40k Scribe »

Offline IDICBeer

• Supporter
  • Supporter
  • Chapter Master
  • The Wonders of Warhammer 40k
    • View Profile
    • IDICBeer 40k
Re: Facebook: YouTubers Wargaming Group
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2015, 04:46:24 AM »