Author Topic: Fritz mentioned new codex for chaos??  (Read 2571 times)

Online Dihunter2

• Battle Brother
    • View Profile
Fritz mentioned new codex for chaos??
« on: September 22, 2015, 05:04:04 AM »
So i just watched the new video that fritz put up about picking the harlequin army for review... He mentioned that there was a new codex coming out for chaos... I am trying to get into the army currently and like this rumor. Does anyone have any more info on date's or what type? I know they jut released the Khorn codex, is the next one lied up to be another god? Any thoughts or links on the subject?

Online DeffBossGitKrusha

• Brother Captain
  • Shoot da choppy ones and chop da shooty ones!
    • View Profile
    • work in progress
Re: Fritz mentioned new codex for chaos??
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2015, 09:52:24 AM »
I saw that video as well. No real news on the new Chaos codes as far as I have seen. Just rumors that it may be out before the end of the year, something like that.

I'm still looking for the poll Fritz mentioned.
Fritz playing orks. Hur Hur Hur. I say he's too much of a pointy eared git to play "a real army" like orks. Hur Hur Hur.
(Prove me wrong I dare ya!)
Chop! Chop! Chop! Chop! Chop! Chop! Chop!
WAAAAAAAAGH! Dakka Dakka Dakka!
http://warhead01.blogspot.com/

Offline Fritz40K

• ADMIN
  • Primarch
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2015, 11:32:26 AM »
Been a surprising amount of feedback that I should be playing Orks...

Trying not to give into the temptation...

Maybe I've been missing out on the fun all these years...

Online DeffBossGitKrusha

• Brother Captain
  • Shoot da choppy ones and chop da shooty ones!
    • View Profile
    • work in progress
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2015, 11:55:41 AM »
Been a surprising amount of feedback that I should be playing Orks...

Trying not to give into the temptation...

Maybe I've been missing out on the fun all these years...

Only one way to find out. lol.
And it ain't easy.  We're out there conquering the universe with flipflops and machetes.
So you know were hard core.

I used your jet bike tactics to win my last game. So you've got the tools in the tool bag.
A win with the Lads is extremely rewarding.

But, and this is just a rumor.. Some might say ... Once you go Green you never go back.  ;D

All that said I am excited for more news of a new chaos codex. Those poor spiky boys need all the help they can get! :P
Chop! Chop! Chop! Chop! Chop! Chop! Chop!
WAAAAAAAAGH! Dakka Dakka Dakka!
http://warhead01.blogspot.com/

Offline Dirty Harry

• Marshal of the Phoenician Crusade
  • Supporter
  • Regent Of Terra
  • I'lll abhor the $#!7 out of that witch!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2015, 02:47:34 PM »
Rumors have been floating around about both a chaos space marine update as well as a tzeench daemon kin. Just kinda waiting out the Tau release before they provide anything substantial.
Don't try making a unit unkillable. its a waste of time and the dice gods laugh at you for wasting your time. Dedicate a unit to a job and make sure it does it til it's either dead or running.

Online Dihunter2

• Battle Brother
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2015, 04:08:03 AM »
Well I would not mind a new generic release.... but i can't say i would be looking forward to tzeench... I really like Nurgle and would love to see him get his own book before the other 2... but hey as long as it comes out one day.

Offline Chaos_Inquisitor

• Battle Brother
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2015, 06:50:24 AM »
Someday before 8th?  Or before you know all the other Codexes get updated to 7th, while CSM continues to be the oldest book now and is woefully underpowered.

Online SharkoutofWata

• Chapter Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2015, 10:39:42 PM »
There's two things right now that conflict.  Tyranids are getting hints and whispers of a new codex in November, but nothing solid, and the Chaos codex came offline.  Not sure if it's back or offline completely.  That usually means an update is around the corner and GW would be dumb to sell people the old ones when releasing a new one within a month.  That's a good hint of what's to come, but that's still not concrete since everything is hearsay so far.  No actual images of anything upcoming for either Nids or Chaos so it could swing either way.

Offline Dirty Harry

• Marshal of the Phoenician Crusade
  • Supporter
  • Regent Of Terra
  • I'lll abhor the $#!7 out of that witch!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2015, 01:13:48 AM »
Yeah, I just heard that earlier today on FLG's webcast. As much as I am enjoying codex: Flying hive tyrant, the chaos space marines need it BAAAAD. I wonder if I yell it loud enough inside my head GW might detect the ripple in the warp and give chaos a Legion styled rule book. Horus Heresy was a great way to gauge the general popularity of the lesser represented Legions.
Don't try making a unit unkillable. its a waste of time and the dice gods laugh at you for wasting your time. Dedicate a unit to a job and make sure it does it til it's either dead or running.

Online SharkoutofWata

• Chapter Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2015, 01:18:26 AM »
I'm one of the few that don't want Legion rules.  Some more personalized options for current Cult troops, sure.  More options for the Lord to make the army go a certain direction, sure.  But not Iron Warriors tactics.  Because I play Red Corsairs, and I'm about to start the Purge.  Neither are Legion based and I'm worried that is Renegades are going to be forgotten about or worse, not get updated for many more months...

Offline mercedes 308

• Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2015, 11:29:34 AM »
I'd like some legion rules for my Ghosts of propero/Thousand sons.

I've got a fan codex ATM

http://1d4chan.org/wiki/File:Codex_Thousand_Sons_v_1.74.pdf

Offline Chaos_Inquisitor

• Battle Brother
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2015, 09:10:18 PM »
I whole-heartedly agree with the need for a new Codex.  I am first and foremost a CSM player, that dabbles with other 'dexs.  However, I don't want legion specific...or Gods forbid, more of those stupid bloody Daemonkin codexes.  I play a non-legion, traitor marine faction that is not soley dedicated to anyone god.  I could easily do it, but it's just not fun and I can't make up fluffy stories on why my Chaos Lord seems to waffle back and forth on the Marks.

That said...I wanna see WAYYYY more troops and stuff on the table, but can't if I wanna remain competitive.