Author Topic: Deathstorm Tyranids for Trade  (Read 722 times)

Offline TimmyTheNerd

• Initiate
  • Victory needs no explaination. Defeat allows none.
    • View Profile
Deathstorm Tyranids for Trade
« on: October 29, 2015, 07:00:47 PM »
My brother wanted me to post this where I could.

He's looking to get into Eldar and has the Deathstorm Tyranids (Plus Bits) and a Lictor/Deathleaper model. He's looking to get a 750 point Elder 'starter army' for them, since that is the point value that his Tyranids come up to. All of the Tyranid models are unpainted and unprimed. I'll post pictures when I get the chance, possibly tomorrow.

We live in Pueblo, Colorado, USA.

EXTRA: http://imgur.com/a/KoVuC
I am also looking for a home for my Warhammer Fantasy Orc Warboss from the Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning Collecter's Edition. I will include the entire Collector's Edition set (1 Concept Art Book, 1 Hardback Comic, the Grumlok and Gazbag model and the game itself). I'm asking for $50. Also willing to trade for a Blood Angels or Generic Marine tactical squad. Please note that Warhammer Online was closed down and no longer up, so the game itself will be useless. This is strictly for collectors or those wanting some unique items for their Orcs and Goblins army and some nice Fantasy books. I've never played the Fantasy tabletop and I don't see myself getting into it anytime soon. The model is cool to have but he looks lonely up on my shelve collecting dust.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2015, 07:02:34 PM by TimmyTheNerd »
  • Astra Militarum - Cadian - 1500pts

Offline Bandito

• Neophyte
    • View Profile
Re: Deathstorm Tyranids for Trade
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2016, 07:47:32 PM »
Filling to just sell?