Author Topic: Monolith pulling in Reserves Turn 1?  (Read 1039 times)

Offline hillshire

• Brother Captain
    • View Profile
Monolith pulling in Reserves Turn 1?
« on: January 19, 2016, 11:14:56 PM »
So, I'm brushing up on enemy units (particularly those which can manipulate Reserves Turn 1) and came across something I haven't found an answer for.

From the Necron codex:

Eternity Gate
"At the start of each friendly turn, you may choose one friendly unit with the Necrons faction consisting entirely of models with either the Infantry or Jump Infantry unit type that is in Reserves, Ongoing Reserves, or is on the the table and not locked in combat. If the chosen unit is in Reserves or Ongoing Reserves, it automatically arrives this turn (no dice roll required)"

What caught my eye was the "each". That seems to indicate that Turn 1 is included. Which would enable a Monolith to pull a unit out of Reserves on Turn 1.

What do you guys think?

Offline Draco765

• Battle Brother
    • View Profile
Re: Monolith pulling in Reserves Turn 1?
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2016, 08:26:58 AM »
Yes, you can pull from reserves on first turn, as long as the Monolith is on the table at the Start of that turn.

Offline Blk Ice

• Battle Brother
    • View Profile
Re: Monolith pulling in Reserves Turn 1?
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2016, 08:57:16 PM »
What a sweet piece of machinery, i use two of them you can bring up too 40 Warriors in on the first turn.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2016, 09:16:57 PM by Blk Ice »
A shadow shell fall over the universe, A evil will grow in is path, An death will come from the sky, An Reanimation Protocols will be online.