Author Topic: New Imperial Knight armies ?  (Read 426 times)

Offline SinnerBeta

• Neophyte
    • View Profile
New Imperial Knight armies ?
« on: April 15, 2016, 02:14:16 PM »
Hello everyone.

At the moment I'm in the process of slowly assembling my Imperial Knight which I mostly bought for the purpose of adding something new to my 40k armies and allying him in. I toyed with the idea of an Imperial Knight army but with their price and current meta (most people don't seem to like them) I just treated it as a far off "maybe".

But as many of you know GW will soon release a new standalone game which will include two Knights. It will be cheaper than buying them separately and I'm sure I'm not the only one that considered it as my entry point to an IK army, much like Betrayal at Calth is treated by many as a Horus Heresy starter.

So I was wondering, how do you think this will alter the meta ? A substantial increase in Imperial Knight armies ? More mandatory anti-armour in all-comers lists ? Also how will the new Technomancy disciple of the Space Marines work into all of this with it's primaris allowing to take control of the Knights ? Five-man level one biker Conclaves zipping around tables ?